• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Pain and Gain

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
I just saw that Pain and Gain is on Netflix now. Has any one seen it?

It is about Daniel Lugo and Adrian Doorbal, body builders that got were big criminals in Miami. True story too.
 
C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
I saw it. Kind of made bodybuilders look like idiots. Mark Walberg got pretty big for this but neither he or the black guy or the rock are bodybuilders.

It was funny though and based on a true story.
 
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
At one point in the movie Mark Walberg's character said they were going to build a muscle mecca!

If he said they were going to build a musclemecca.com instead this site would be huge!
 
P

PLP Rob

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
59
Points
8
I didn't love PAIN AND GAIN as much as everyone else seemed to, but it was definitely entertaining, as well as being surprisingly funny. The Rock is great in it, too (and the movie is WAY better than his most recent effort, SAN ANDREAS). At any rate, if you can get it streaming on Netflix, I'd definitely recommend watching it. Good bit of fun.
 
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2015
Messages
2,716
Points
38
I just saw that Pain and Gain is on Netflix now. Has any one seen it?

It is about Daniel Lugo and Adrian Doorbal, body builders that got were big criminals in Miami. True story too.
I liked it seen it about 6 times rock plays a great role
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Rock is good to watch. Pain and Gain. Was that the flick where the bodybuilders kidnap someone? Mark Walberg was in it?
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
I have seen it on there but never really looked much into it, but now I think I have to. I had no idea what the story was and that it was a true story too, and that really makes it that much more intriguing for me. I tend to have either hit or miss relationships with the shows and movies that I see on Netflix, so I will have to give it a go and really really hope that it makes it on the hit list. I have good feeling now, though, so thanks.
 
Top