• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pain killer stack for recovery

skyworx

skyworx

still smokan
I'm going to be honest with you and say from my experience opiate pain killers are more for mental health than physical pain.

I want to share with you gentleman and possibly ladies a trick that sounds funny but is real to life.

Every 4 hours take a Excedrine and an Advil for recovery and healing.

You can ad Chinese poppy root and or California poppy as well they they are a little legal treat you can give yourself that feel good and kill pain and promote healing.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not good for your kidneys or liver.

fitnessenthusiast

fitnessenthusiast

I know you're just trying to help/share something that works for you.

However, it's important to approach pain management and healing with caution and consideration for both physical and mental well-being. While over-the-counter medications like Excedrin and Advil can provide relief from pain and inflammation, combining them every 4 hours may not be advisable due to potential risks of side effects or medication interactions. Additionally, using herbal supplements like Chinese poppy root or California poppy should be done with caution and under the guidance of a healthcare professional, as they can have varying effects and may interact with other medications. Prioritizing safety and consulting with a healthcare provider is essential to ensure effective and safe pain management and promote overall healing.