• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Parents FORGOT baby in car's child seat for 8 days

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
They really look that dumb..

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Don't blame the parents, God was the one who made them forget their baby. So be it that the baby died, the parents were just loyal servants who are carrying out god's divine master plan. This was clearly the baby's destiny in life.

......Come to think of it, when you think of someone being strapped into something and left there for days, being left there by those that love them as a punishment for their sins, does this not seem eerily similar to the crucification of Christ?!! Maybe this baby died for our sins.

:ughnoes:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't blame the parents, God was the one who made them forget their baby. So be it that the baby died, the parents were just loyal servants who are carrying out god's divine master plan. This was clearly the baby's destiny in life.

......Come to think of it, when you think of someone being strapped into something and left there for days, being left there by those that love them as a punishment for their sins, does this not seem eerily similar to the crucification of Christ?!! Maybe this baby died for our sins.

:ughnoes:

your being foolish.. refer to my last post in the end of the world thread,, better yet, ill post it here for you..

Why is there evil and suffering in the world?

1. The question implies that if a good God exists, then evil shouldn't because God, being all powerful, should stop it.

2. We need to ask and answer two questions. First, what is evil? It is that which is against God. It is anything morally bad or wrong. It is injurious, depraved, wicked. Some acceptable examples might be murder, rape, stealing, lying, and cheating. Second, if we want God to stop evil, do we want Him to stop all evil, or just some of it? In other words, if just some of it, then why? If He were to stop only part of the evil, then we would still be asking the question, "Why is there evil in the world?"
Let's suppose that someone was about to commit murder. God would have to stop him, maybe whisper in his ear, or if that didn't work, do something a little more drastic, like have something fall on him, or stop his heart, or make his hands suddenly fall off. Anyway, God would have to do something.
What if somebody wanted to steal? God would have to stop him too, right? Undoubtedly, God's imagination would permit a more practical method than I have suggested, but the end results would be the same.
What about lying? If someone were to tell a lie, then to be consistent wouldn't you want God right there to stop that person from lying? After all, He couldn't let any evil occur, could He?
Let's take it a step further. Suppose someone thought something evil. Then, of course, God would have to step in and prevent him from thinking anything bad at all, right? The end result would be that God could not allow anyone to think freely. Since everyone thinks, and no one thinks only pure thoughts, God would be pretty busy, and we wouldn't be able to think. Anyway, at what point do we stop - at the murder level, stealing level, lying level, or thinking level? As your question implies, if you want God to stop evil, you would have to be consistent and want Him to do it everywhere all the time, not just pick and choose. It wouldn't work.
Evil is in this world partly because we give it its place but ultimately because God, in His sovereignty, permits it and keeps it under His control.
Then you might say, "Couldn't He just make us perfect and that way we wouldn't sin?" He already did that. He made a perfect angel, Satan, but he sinned. He made a perfect man, Adam, and he sinned. He made a perfect woman, Eve, and she sinned. God knows what He is doing. He made us the way we are for a purpose. We don't fully understand that purpose, but He does.

3. God is sovereign; He has the right to do as He wishes. He has the right to permit evil for accomplishing His ultimate will. How can He do that? Simple, look at the Cross. It was by evil means that men lied and crucified Jesus. Yet God in His infinite wisdom used this evil for good. It was on the Cross that Jesus bore our sins in His body (1 Peter. 2:24) and it is because of the Cross that we have forgiveness of sins.

4. Consider the biblical example of Joseph in the Old Testament. He was sold into slavery by his brothers. Though they meant it for evil, God meant it for good (Gen. 50:20). God is so great that nothing happens without His permission, and in that permission His ultimate plan unfolds. In His plan He is able to use for good what man intends for evil. God is in control.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
This thread owns in so many ways...

Not the fact that the baby was left in a car for 8 days... thats just fuckin stupid. We should torture the parents. Strap them naked to metal seats which are connected to a heater... and over a 24hr period slowly turn the head up from 0*C - 140*C. If they survive then they get to be left in a car tied down for 8 days. In the middle of the sahara desert.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rocky does that shit all the time, this is how his kids learnt to drive.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rocky does that shit all the time, this is how his kids learnt to drive.

I believe fear of punishment should be the incentive, not the promise of reward.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The parents wanted to test the kids survival capabilities under harsh conditions. Needless to say he failed.

Stupid fucking parents deserve to get shot in the knee caps and left bleeding.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well i dont like the parents based on how they look alone to begin with not to mention the horrible act they put that child threw. I think they themselfs should be starved.....

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was waiting to hear dueling banjos here as well....