• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Pasta or no Pasta?

B

bourehim

Active member
Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2019
Messages
33
Points
8
I consume pasta very often, is that good or bad for working out, I observed that it's easy on the stomach unlike many other foods.
 
C

Concentrix

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 28, 2019
Messages
69
Points
8
Pasta is part of the carbohydrate family which mainly gives energy to the body. But this food is not good at building muscle because it is not rich in protein. However, there is nothing wrong with eating your favorite food, just make sure it is portioned properly and paired with a nutrient-rich vegetable and a lean protein. But if your pasta is covered with creamy sauces plus high-fat meatballs, then the calorie count goes up. Avoid that kind of food if you are trying to lose weight.
 
P

pamz21

Active member
Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2020
Messages
34
Points
6
is tuna pesto pasta good or bad? because I prefer eating this kind of pasta rather cooking tomato based like spaghetti o cream based like carbonara.
 
J

Jakkdd

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2020
Messages
7
Points
3
The pasta i eat has plenty of protein and good carbs in it, perfect for clean bulking if you JUST eat the noodles with a side of steak...mmm
 
L

lokielovesbunny

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2020
Messages
79
Points
8
I think excessive amount of anything can lead to adverse effect on our health, yet knowing little bit of anything might help sometimes, eating pasta is a way to get the carbohydrate, undoubtedly good for health but adding extra souses and cream make things fatten-up for you, as it gives nice taste to your taste buds but again if you're work-out is intense you may digest it well, but for beginner or people who want to loose weight or who are over weight should avoid it. this is as per my knowledge
 
Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Messages
303
Points
18
Yes pasta,it is good for your body and doesn't contain calories.But one should also be strict in the preparation of pasta
This is to avoid unnessecary fat in the food.
 
sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Messages
145
Points
18
If it is good or bad, I don't know. I simply love it. Especially with cheese on top. It makes it so yummy. I just make sure that I work out more since I love eating all kinds of junk. I haven't seen any weight difference so I still eat it whenever I can.
 

Similar threads

rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
427
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Kakashi2020
Replies
7
Views
4K
lokielovesbunny
L
El Freako
Replies
6
Views
4K
DriDDeRz
D
Top