• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paul bitch slaps Bernanke again

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mkUc0k2ePhk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mkUc0k2ePhk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It`s like watching a miracle happening.

The other dude (no idea who he is) basically tried at first to say everything Ron said was not correct enough, but at the end he said he agreed. Am I lost in translation ?

I fucking wish more people like Ron would run every country in the world. Things would be better :3

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's an absolute travesty Ron isn't going to get the nomination this year. We're not going to see anybody with his consistency, intelligence or character for a long long time, if ever.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's an absolute travesty Ron isn't going to get the nomination this year. We're not going to see anybody with his consistency, intelligence or character for a long long time, if ever.

believe it or not, i was thinking the same thing, he cant be president right now.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont get that gold standard thing, how is that even possible to be done? wasnt the gold standard left like 30-40 years ago because it just wasnt practical in a global economy?

i mean is there even enough gold in the world to tie the currency to it? i really wanna know more about this...

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont get that gold standard thing, how is that even possible to be done? wasnt the gold standard left like 30-40 years ago because it just wasnt practical in a global economy?

i mean is there even enough gold in the world to tie the currency to it? i really wanna know more about this...

In essence, thats part of the problem. There is too much currency in the world. America has never been on a true gold standard, so its tough to really comment.

Go to this site
http://www.mises.org/studyguide.aspx

and type "gold".

Also, do a search for my posts, I posted a documentary called "money as debt", search that, its amazingly well done.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In essence, thats part of the problem. There is too much currency in the world. America has never been on a true gold standard, so its tough to really comment.

Go to this site
http://www.mises.org/studyguide.aspx

and type "gold".

Also, do a search for my posts, I posted a documentary called "money as debt", search that, its amazingly well done.

:2:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Ron Paul is too intelligent to be president.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just edited my original clip, once again the Chicago traders were cheering as Ron Paul spoke :2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ron Paul is too intelligent to be president.

Not really. The people are too blind to see beyond what the media feeds them. If some light would be shed towards Ron in the appropriate time, he could have won easily.

Such a shame, Ron had all the potential to do so many wonderful things, McCain has the potential to ruin things even more. I really don`t know what to say, I am really sad for the people who saw the true side of Ron, his brave crusade in pro of USA, but the rest of the people, those who believe whatever they are told... I do not feel bad about them. They will get what they choose. And I kinda feel a sick happiness for that.

The only problem all the Ron voters are right in the middle of the problem. I don`t know how to feel about you Americans, I feel both happy in a sadistic way and sad. I wish things were different for you, you don`t deserve what`s happening right now and what will happen in a near future if shit keeps it`s flow.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for caring NEO :D
im glad your seeing the big picture man
media keeps feeding lies, and excludes the "correct" facts over and over
btw, i've been passing out the Ron paul dvds, i got off of rpdvds.com/ronpauldvds.com
Neo your in Russia right?

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for caring NEO :D
im glad your seeing the big picture man
media keeps feeding lies, and excludes the "correct" facts over and over
btw, i've been passing out the Ron paul dvds, i got off of rpdvds.com/ronpauldvds.com
Neo your in Russia right?

Latin America is where I reside right now. My father works at the embassy and thanks to that we travel from one place to the other. I`m happy here.

I guess the internet does have it`s really good side, because I`ve encountered guys who understand the truth. Epic win.

:3