• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paul: Not ready to endorse McCain

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
special interests pull the strings, fuel campaigns and select the winner..... I wouldnt be surprised if it already decided.... just using voting a false sense of control for the average american. All the debates, meetings and publicity stunts are just a backstory to the climactic finish.... kind of like wrestling:tiphat: OH HILLDOG WITH THE CHAIR.... OSAMA OMBAMA GOES DOWN!!!1!1!

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice one:49:

im just saying guys, that although alot of ron pauls ideas are interesting, u gotta admit that they seem a bit extreme to alot of people, not everyone views removal of the income tax as a number one issue and they understand that those money would have to be taken from somewhere. and i dont think that makes someone stupid not to agree, and not being a liberalist, thats democracy. and cmon u cant blame the media for not giving him as much coverage as the other candidates, obviously, it was clear from the beginning who stuck out and offc the media would give them more attention. but hell ive seen alot of ron paul clips on here, from cnn and fox etc and its been interesting learning about him, seeing as he represents something different, although i do not agree with him on important issues i respect him alot, and i think its great that he stands for what he believes in and is not willing to endorse mccain.

i agree with you here man your just being realistic. from what i have learned about ron paul in the last 4 months or so he seems like an excellent candidate to help turn us around, but some of his ideas are just so out there (not saying there crazy at all, just very out of the percieved "norm" and that is what many people have a fear of straying from) that realistically he never had a shot :e5dunno: and i also agree with you bulkboy that voting for another candidate over paul hardly makes one "stupid" if you disagree with some of his political stances, which is understandable.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
People want things to be done simply
a solution said in one short fucking sentence
for their puny minds.

heh. our foundation as in a running economy/military or everything is like a Jenga game gone bad.

And this is what king leonidas has to say bout that..

Jengaaaa1-1.gif

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
but some of his ideas are just so out there (not saying there crazy at all, just very out of the percieved "norm" and that is what many people have a fear of straying from) that realistically he never had a shot :e5dunno: and i also agree with you bulkboy that voting for another candidate over paul hardly makes one "stupid" if you disagree with some of his political stances, which is understandable.

Such as?

I guarantee that any policies you think are "out there" are as a result of media spin, I'd like to knows what onses.

You realize his policies ALL follow the constitution, you know, that piece of paper politicians swear to uphold.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Such as?

I guarantee that any policies you think are "out there" are as a result of media spin, I'd like to knows what onses.

You realize his policies ALL follow the constitution, you know, that piece of paper politicians swear to uphold.

you misunderstand me. I do not think his policies are "out there" the general american public do. and when someone is preaching such radical change it is hard to convey your message to a vast group of (uneducated) people. for instance, i heard of this beforehand and when someone made a thread a little while back where he was discussing his views on the legality of drugs, it made me say to myself, "it's nice to think about, but realistically, it will never happen" :dunnodude:

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude.. its Ironslave.. just back away slowly :uhoh2:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd like to knows what onses.
:linedrunk:

Anyways, I think all that 20inch is just saying just because they don't vote for Ron Paul doesn't mean they're "stupid." Many higher up neocons certainly arn't "stupid," yet they obviously wouldn't vote for Ron Paul.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you misunderstand me. I do not think his policies are "out there" the general american public do. and when someone is preaching such radical change it is hard to convey your message to a vast group of (uneducated) people. for instance, i heard of this beforehand and when someone made a thread a little while back where he was discussing his views on the legality of drugs, it made me say to myself, "it's nice to think about, but realistically, it will never happen" :dunnodude:

Fair enough, but when it comes down to it, what I'd consider a minor issue (his drug policy, or lack thereof) which is certainly something for debate, is so minor because he completely owns on all the major issues (war, healthcare, economy).

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fair enough, but when it comes down to it, what I'd consider a minor issue (his drug policy, or lack thereof) which is certainly something for debate, is so minor because he completely owns on all the major issues (war, healthcare, economy).

now that is very true but sadly it will be his drug policy that would garner most of the attention out of all these policies, which is wrong. it is ingrained in peoples' minds that drugs are evil, bad and unacceptable in society. and if you have a guy preaching that these should be legal, their kneejerk reaction is going to be to write him off.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:linedrunk:

Anyways, I think all that 20inch is just saying just because they don't vote for Ron Paul doesn't mean they're "stupid." Many higher up neocons certainly arn't "stupid," yet they obviously wouldn't vote for Ron Paul.

exactly :2: