• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paulies Log of Pure Domination

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Killer session my friend. Fantastic work on the P.B and on a really good exercise too. Having a training partner like Tweak must really be paying off and the same applies to him because you've both had a really good, hard,sweaty session together...but that's another story!!

I get a bit lost without my Rockito, especially when I'm trying to get big DB's up into position. Sometimes I have to scarifice the DB's for the Smiths.

Anyway, keep up the excellent work with Tweak. Can you two train together often?

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it was a pretty great session, you definetely didnt dominate me lol. Next week you should try and get the 60s on Db Press, just ask for a spot, I would say bring Amy but I dont think she could help you get those up.

Evo we cant train together too often, he trains at a different gym than I so we train together about once every 3 months I would say.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to see you continuing your log over here Paulie - especially with the progress you are making!

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes! Rocky is here baby! Thanx for all the comments everyone! Tweak and I will be working out at the same gym maybe sometime next year, I will abandon my gym to go to his because mine is about as hardcore as an old woman walking laps around the track...lol.

P

Pain

VIP
Awesome workouts paulie!! damn, this is really motivational stuff.. makes me wanna go hit the gym right now! :)

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pain said:
Awesome workouts paulie!! damn, this is really motivational stuff.. makes me wanna go hit the gym right now! :)

lol, the motivation is what I love the most. I always get excited to see who posted on my log. Whos idea was it to start a training log sub forum? But they are a frickin genious!

Peanut!!

Peanut!!

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LMAO at we trained together with tweak - thats good man its a different thing to hear others say that! at leas tnow i dont have to check out tweaks log :):)

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Hmm I was just about to post that on my log.

All places are good to tell the truth. :D

Sorry 4 hjking your log. :duh:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paul, I hope you trained today, hopefully you feel better. Make you think twice about doing that again, I'm still disapointed in you, so if you ever do it again I really will hurt you.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Leg Day! Not happy with Squats, but still a pretty good session.

QUADS

SQUAT: 135x10, 145x10, 155x8, 165x8
DB LUNGES: 30x10, 35x8 - LEG EXTENSION (Per Leg): 80x10, 95x8
HAMMER STRENGTH LEG PRESS: 180x10, 230x10, 270x10, 320x10
HACK SQUAT MACH.: 140x10, 160x10, 190x8, 210x8

HAMS

LYING LEG CURL: 95x10, 110x10, 125x10, 140x8

CALVES

If I can get to the squat rack for every leg day, I could probably get my squat up to 200 by the end of this month. But we'll see what I can do. Tomorrow is chest/tris, see ya!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great session mate!!! I think your squats are good. I squat the same as you (165) but for 10 reps... we will increase weights for sure!!!

Your lunges seem pretty hard also.

Keep up that great work!

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
Paul, I hope you trained today, hopefully you feel better. Make you think twice about doing that again, I'm still disapointed in you, so if you ever do it again I really will hurt you.

I can tell your dissappointed in everybody, because Berg told me you were giving him shit. Dont worry, I wont do it again because personal I hated being in that condition and I hated waking up even more. I really wasnt planning on smashing myself with alcohol, I just wanted to try the stuff Kevins parents had, and I had to much because I didnt no any better. But yea its pretty stupid and no really fun at all.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
I can tell your dissappointed in everybody, because Berg told me you were giving him shit. Dont worry, I wont do it again because personal I hated being in that condition and I hated waking up even more. I really wasnt planning on smashing myself with alcohol, I just wanted to try the stuff Kevins parents had, and I had to much because I didnt no any better. But yea its pretty stupid and no really fun at all.

you better not forget that either. If I was there I wouldnt have even let you buy alchohol, that was probably the dumbest thing you have ever done.

Do you work this Saturday? If not then we can do my power day at the Y.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
you better not forget that either. If I was there I wouldnt have even let you buy alchohol, that was probably the dumbest thing you have ever done.

Do you work this Saturday? If not then we can do my power day at the Y.

Yep, I work 7:30 to 3:30. What about you?

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Yep, I work 7:30 to 3:30. What about you?

3-10 dammit...oh well, no power day together.

we'll have to get that in sometime

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
3-10 dammit...oh well, no power day together.

we'll have to get that in sometime

You could just wait until sunday again cause I dont work sunday.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
You could just wait until sunday again cause I dont work sunday.

hmmm, I dunno. I'll have to think about that one, I dont know if I'll want to train on sunday but maybe.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
hmmm, I dunno. I'll have to think about that one, I dont know if I'll want to train on sunday but maybe.

I promise I wont be hung over again. lol.