• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Pavol Jablonicky (wow)

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
he's got Dorian's quality muscle type.



 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Under-rated in his day I thought....I remember seeing his Toronto Pro win on tv back in the 90's

He's retired now isn't he? Or does he compete in masters?
 
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
I think he still competes.
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
he does look good. i wonder what he looks like now.
 
Zendorian

Zendorian

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
103
Points
18
Last time i saw him was in olympia 2004 wich he competed in. Looked quite the same there as he did on this wid.
 
RoyceGracie

RoyceGracie

Active member
Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2007
Messages
30
Points
6
Does anyone think he looks like Daniel Craig from the Bond movies? Just in the face that is.
 
Cork

Cork

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
I wonder if something is wrong with his left side. He neglects to hit a single left sided pose.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

sexnews
Replies
11
Views
18K
superwhey
S
Top