• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

PCT for test e- and anadrol cycle.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is really no difference between 20 and 40. I also like tapering serms. Either way you will be fine.

Yes, there is no difference besides dosage! Do although it might be small you cannot look at it that way. 100 mcgs of clen to 1000 will put you out. That's an extreme example, but you get my point.

Same goes for drugs like tren 50 mgs a day and then up to 75 is a huge difference from some people. So, please refrain from your brologic and stick to facts.

As for not taking A-dex until sides is a ignorant idea. However, if you're not prone to gyno then don't take it. You can answer that hypo by looking down at your chest and checking for lumps, since you've ran more PH cycles than anyone I know. If you don't have them I would say you're good to go without the A-dex.

Now, if you do have lumps run your dosage before your cycle starts. You do not want a flare up in pre-existing gyno.

Carson

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have puffy nipples, i guess its a version of gyno,dome shaped etc.
i also read on wiki, the drug risperdal could cause gyno, i took risperdal when i was a teenager way before lifting weights, weird...

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, there is no difference besides dosage! Do although it might be small you cannot look at it that way. 100 mcgs of clen to 1000 will put you out. That's an extreme example, but you get my point.

Same goes for drugs like tren 50 mgs a day and then up to 75 is a huge difference from some people. So, please refrain from your brologic and stick to facts.

As for not taking A-dex until sides is a ignorant idea. However, if you're not prone to gyno then don't take it. You can answer that hypo by looking down at your chest and checking for lumps, since you've ran more PH cycles than anyone I know. If you don't have them I would say you're good to go without the A-dex.

Now, if you do have lumps run your dosage before your cycle starts. You do not want a flare up in pre-existing gyno.

Carson

How do i run the arimidex?

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Were you using both clomid and nolva? What dose was the clomid at?

it was my first cycle so i did a few mistakes...no i wasn't using clomid and nolva together.i used clomid while on cycle for the first 2 weeks until i realized that it was the clomid that made me so sad so i stopped using it.i continued the cycle only with proviron and then took the nolva for three weeks

L

lorri_01

since nobodys asking him continue with your cycle if atall you get sensitive nipples or they hurt or sting n get puffy have 0.5mg arimidex every 2 days maybe every 3 days i think everyday is too much and start your pct 2 weeks after your last shot

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I might just go for clomid, cheaper.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ rofl

if you can't afford a good pct then you shouldn't take steroids at all.

plus Tamox. is cheaper than clomid. check our board sponsor a bottle of tamox (50ml / 20mg/ml ) runs $49.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ well i also have to get enough food, and proper type of food.
also plays along with $$$$, trying to get big isn't like eating burger after burger, eggs eggs eggs. etc, i gotta get veggies, tuna tuna .... good lean food (chicken breasts, lean beef) etc.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
chicken and tuna is one of the cheapest thing you can get. steak and hamburger are more expensive than that..
like i said if you can't afford it you shouldn't touch it at the first place.

go to a whole sale club like costco or bj's etc. and buy a huge pack of frozen veggies. there are just as good as the unfrozen ones and way cheaper. plus there you can get 20lbs of chicken at once etc. and just put it in your freezer.. start using your brain steve :keke:

and forget clomid you shouldn't run it alone. get the nolva.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I wonder how much does tuna and chicken breast cost in the US.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i pay for 4.5lbs of lean chicken breast around $8-$10

a can of tuna light is only $79 cents

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
have another 24 days till i start my cycle.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Was wondering, is ag guys site working for anyone ?
IM TRYING to track my order but their site is down..

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ lol

search for AG Guys Fake on google and you will find hundred of sites with people complaining.. told you take cemproducts.com but no the money buck got to you and now u prob. just lost lots of cash :49:

medicineman

medicineman

fools.....AI's wont do shit if ur takin a-50

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your wasting your time with 250mg a week.. min should be 500 IMO.. for pct.. nolvadex will work fine for a test only cycle..

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your wasting your time with 250mg a week.. min should be 500 IMO.. for pct.. nolvadex will work fine for a test only cycle..

I'm pretty sure he's doing 500 a week.