• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Perfect Bikini Bodies

P

PLP Rob

The perfect body of former cheerleader Ava Cowan.

933850886-1.jpg

IMG_9810jpgwidth399height600-1.jpg

AvaCowan12-1.jpg

P

PLP Rob

Old school fitness beauty from the 90s. Brandi Carrier. Gorgeous girl.

2415829b20aeb7e8a8c9f0da3502d429-1.jpg

12339-1.jpg

Brandi_Carrier_001-1.jpg

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Careful, Ava Cowen likes to search for her name and then threaten to sue people. She is hot but kind of a bitch if you ask me.

P

PLP Rob

Oh, wow. What a nutter. I had no idea. Thanks for the heads up, man!

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

They are sexy as hell

P

PLP Rob

One of the best asses in the history of fitness models. Sexy, petite Tina Rigdon.

91LpH-1.jpg

kinst-1.jpg

J7dh6-1.jpg

2GQrR-1.jpg

3UmRK-1.jpg

Reactions: Mountain-Man
C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just more proof that God is male.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well go figure I would end up in this thread, but thank you to whoever is sharing the photos. A little inspiration in the form of the female figure is always something that has worked for me, so I will use it to my advantage as much as I know how. The truth is is that I could stay here all day and look at photos of beautiful women, but I would rather spend some energy trying to go out and find my own. Thanks for the little inspiration though...I always can use a little more.

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like these photos showing trained body with good shapes and clean skin. Those bikini bodies looks superb and attractive for a lady. However, I wouldn't like if they become too muscular for a woman.

G

goniva

Yeap, I also don't really like muscular woman. However, I extremely appreciate the efforts they made behind these muscular bodies.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
V

vinisouz

I agree with you. Women seems with men :?. I have checked some pictures of Ava Cowan.. Well she has an amazing body. But there is a fitness model in Brazil called Graciane Barbosa, she has a body highly worked.. I'm not a fan of her body.

C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One of the best asses in the history of fitness models. Sexy, petite Tina Rigdon.

91LpH-1.jpg

kinst-1.jpg

J7dh6-1.jpg

2GQrR-1.jpg

3UmRK-1.jpg

I wonder if she has a fetish for middle aged men...

...and yes, I quoted the entire post just to have the pictures show up again. :)

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I usually like the winter but these photos are really making me wish it was summer again, for one reason only. Few things can pick me up on a lousy day better than beautiful women, so thanks for the little pick me up.

Kieranlewix

Kieranlewix

Wow! never thought that muscular women could be this pretty. I especially think Ava Cowen is very beautiful. Are you sure she didn't use supplements? That body is really fit if you ask me. Compared to all other models posted here, she has the perfect body, not too much muscle.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Just came across this thread cleaning up broken pictures and videos like we do and it reminded me of a story about her. Years and years ago she contacted me and told me to remove some content where some guys were talking shit about her. Honestly, I do not remember the content or if I removed it or not but she threatened me. Usually, when people do that I tell them to fuck off. I really can't recall what happened this time. I just remember her threatening this site over content that was basically just members talking shit about her.

Last edited:
Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That’s too funny. Why would someone pose that way and expect not to be discussed. Controversy makes money!

Reactions: TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
That’s too funny. Why would someone pose that way and expect not to be discussed. Controversy makes money!
She is really talented and an amazing athlete and performer but not friendly at all at least to me.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Another bikini model story for you. One of these girls quit the sport and was trying to get a real job. She wanted me to remove every picture and mention of her name from the site. I told her where to go. I'm not sure why she was ashamed of it.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is one of the best threads in the site. I can see why it has so many views.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!