• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Petar klancir Official Updates

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
ded25fedf964330825844fc6a0a3d58f-1.jpg


Petar klancir today!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
New pics!

3158085e78bd11e868f6cf604907606c-1.jpg
64ecb037d1c2c085eafe2ed30ada50c5-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
New pic of petar
76bc8f6f9fb2e300dcf42101f831539d-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Time to grow

25696aaadf18e1a2e40081532115a315-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Old days... when peter was an amateur bber...

f0b2e9174a1f11e8c2fbf2072feee0dd-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
New pic of petar

d3f276bbd16844d93578102d9a3ea26a-1.jpg


It's time to grow!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Check today with Petar Klancir, -10 week out, the game begins. always thanks to yamamoto nutrition
c 'mon Petar

6ef6350fbbc1a4447d0cd5b3ecc12aab-1.jpg
dc2b4e6dbc3c28e0b270b374ebe5753b-1.jpg
9604bca93d7c85de231b28c9463d81c2-1.jpg
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Petar Klančir yesterday guest posing
It was a great pleasure to be on the stage as a guest poser yesterday. I've had a lot of fun presenting the art of bodybuilding.


Petar Klančir yesterday enjoying life!
Petar Klanir Petar Klanir2
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
118e3a226ed92daaae5d22bcf005bb95-1.jpg


Peter Klancir will do a guest posing in rome next 11/27/2016 at 2016 daniele seccarecci classic ifbb!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Nice!

I am going to create a new topic for the 2016 Daniele Seccarecci Classic!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Nice! :)
I will be there and i hope to do a lot of videos! And i will send u bro!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Petar Klancir is part of the WolfPack!
Great ideas are always the simple ones. These guys at Never Satisfied brought to life simple jet brilliant idea.
Gym clothes designed for specific muscle groups. CHEST | BACK | ARMS&SHOULDERS | LEGS.
I am proud to be a part of the WOLFPACK
Be ready to UNLEASH THE PUMP!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
What a bodybuilding transformation by Petar Klancir! This was a 16 week transformation!
View attachment 16279
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Petar Klancir Quote for the new year!
The New Year means nothing if you are still in your comfort zone!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Petar Klancir bodybuilding motivation.
3f5d4d75463d9e6bc7afab7f0457b76f-1.jpg

Stay Focused and Never Give Up!
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Here is Petar Klancir with Shawn Rhoden and Nathan De asha at the Arnold Classic Europe. Petar is in the middle.


From Petar Klancir: No matter where you're from, your dreams are valid! Special moments at the biggest show in Europe Arnold Classic Europe with Shawn Flexatron Rhoden IFBB Pro & IFBB Pro Nathan De asha
 
Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Petar Klancir: Ask yourself if what you're doing today is getting you closer to where vou want to be tommorow.
SmartSelectImage 2018 02 21 15 39 10
 
Last edited:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Petar Klancir bodybuilding evolution 2012 to 2017! Petar klancir
 

Similar threads

Top