• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Peter Molnar Official Updates

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
023e62ce98a90e8ae82cb8e6c586dd22-1.jpg
e1d2eded2b3ff782571821ccdb63f02d-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
1f044267ce995d4d949a8dbf9f4b69c9-1.jpg
8a33ec91479f02ea20bcdb939d4b61f4-1.jpg


This pics are taken by mr universe wabba 2015 in tenerife!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Asap i will post some pics from trofeo due torri 2015. Peter competed in italy last november and he won overall body building competition for the second time.
This oics was taken by the best bodybuilding photographer! :)

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Peter won again!

c5fcf618b3ac12ea8420207ce5dc73bf-1.jpg


He won over all bodybuilding at aso classic 2016!
 
1

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
183
Points
18
Do I see a bit of gyno? Peter should fix it ASAP because it ruins his physique really bad. He has made a lot of progress and it would be a pity to lose points because of this.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Peter monlar in his last context...


bbd45265c5f49f5ca0dbb21831acca4f-1.jpg
12225281183d9c6a8d32ff04e3e4f48a-1.jpg
3ad8e98bb69a3cdc100d3b4b1c1b31c6-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Last weekend peter was in rimini, italy. In Rimini there was a fitness festival called rimini wellness... here some pics...

eaf575f48d9729ffb858e45bd94d74bf-1.jpg
e7abfd8b6c6224d8e2bdf88ea97c5762-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Others pics...


04667007d3ea4c5ef112c37f3b198459-1.jpg
41492aa98a5eeb854199fd7c8789946a-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
1

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
183
Points
18
He looks really friendly, unlike other top bodybuilders I've seen. I'm really glad he is European. We definitely need a few bodybuilding icons again, just like Arnold used to be when he was in his prime.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
defbdf74d9ae97978ab93b0265cb57f9-1.jpg


Another pic from rimini wellness
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Today peter will compete in romania. For tiger classic!
 
1

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
183
Points
18
Had the pleasure to meet the guy last weekend at Tiger Classic. An amazing athlete, really friendly and a real... bro. If at least 50% of the bodybuilders were as friendly as Molnar is, the world would be a much better place, honestly.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Had the pleasure to meet the guy last weekend at Tiger Classic. An amazing athlete, really friendly and a real... bro. If at least 50% of the bodybuilders were as friendly as Molnar is, the world would be a much better place, honestly.
It's true. I think the same. He is a good guy!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Had the pleasure to meet the guy last weekend at Tiger Classic. An amazing athlete, really friendly and a real... bro. If at least 50% of the bodybuilders were as friendly as Molnar is, the world would be a much better place, honestly.
Have u got any pics pf that show? U could post here! :)
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
a1643e79eefacfd0c98fb1d77c43ffa5-1.jpg


Peter did a photo shoot yesterday
 

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
14
Views
39K
underbody
underbody
NPCNewsOnline
Replies
0
Views
84
NPCNewsOnline
NPCNewsOnline
Top