The Creator
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2006
- Messages
- 2,487
- Points
- 38
^^ No longer enjoyable. Explain man.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Well not to sound emo or anything:
When I first started working out in early 07, I did it because I loved working out. I didn't know anything about nutrition,supp, sleep, nothin; I just knew that if I benched then I would get stronger.
-As time went by I used this mentality for every bodypart. I knew nothing of overtraining, and to this day, I never get over 7 hours of sleep.
-But the main reason why is because of my bicep problem. I haven't torn my bicep, as I've explained a thousand times, but I know something's wrong, because there's progressive atrophy in my right bicep, and it looks way shorter(and I have short biceps)
-Thing is, I can't get a fuckin' MRI because they are 2 g's.
-So all these 3 months I've been laying off, nothing has changed with my bicep.
-I don't know wether to keep working out or not, because if I have a spinal and nerve problem then that might be what's causing my atrophy in bicep.
-Basically why it's not enjoyable is because I've learned too damn much about bodybuilding. I've become so obsessed with the nitpicky shit that I can't just workout normally and grow. I have to bitch about not having calves and short biceps. If I would have said that to my old self,I would have laughed at him lol. That's why guys..because I've become enthralled with genetic limitations, and I don't know wether I even wanna continue, because I thought I had good genes because I was getting big fast, but not better fast. But I will make up my mind soon enough wether to continue, because I actually love the lifestyle, i just don't wanna continue without a fucking true explanation of my bicep. I mean c'mon lets be real.. I started because I wanted bigger chest and arms, and now I can't even seem to neurologically respond to the bicep..thanks for reading fellas







I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.