• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Phil Heath 05 vs 08

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Im a Heath fan., but when I looked closer on these pics from getbig I start to think the difference in his face is disturbing and other things aswell
What do you guys think?


14y1m3n 1
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
still looks the same (face) just way bigger in size :coolguy:

still can't believe, that he is just working out since 5-6 years :ugh:
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
I don't see anything wrong wit his face at all. Or anything else for that matter.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
could u explain what u mean with disturbing difference in his face?:dunnodude:

i think phil is just greatly improved in every way, alittle bit wider waist maybe, but all the other mass more then makes up for it.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Face looks the same, just a different angle. Only thing different are the amazing improvements he has made since then. :2:
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Ya Hes gotten bigger but kept the streamlined waist...looks awesome to me. Nothing different with his face except the fact he has an evil grin :D
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I saw these pics on getbig :)uhoh2:) and I agreed with some of the comments in there.
I think his face is wider then before, and that his forehead looks bigger.
His waist is still small, but looking at pics I think Phils waist was the widest in the top 3 at Arnold Classic. Before you start to argue have a look for yourself :xyxthumbs:
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Maybe its just the angle, but his dome does look bigger.
 
MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
801
Points
16
Nothing wrong with his face it's just an angle. :linedrunk:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
The angle of the pic is to blame for is forehead looking bigger.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
I saw these pics on getbig :)uhoh2:) and I agreed with some of the comments in there.
I think his face is wider then before, and that his forehead looks bigger.
His waist is still small, but looking at pics I think Phils waist was the widest in the top 3 at Arnold Classic. Before you start to argue have a look for yourself :xyxthumbs:


if thats the case, so what? we all know by now what pros have to do to reach the top of this sport, GH and insulin has come to stay, lets just appreciate phils physique, cuz he still is one of the most aestethic guys out there. personally i think he SHOULD play the mass game, hes got a structure and a waist that lets him get away with it. let the kid grow:xyxthumbs:
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
I can tell a slight difference in the waist. Leg difference is amazing.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
if thats the case, so what? we all know by now what pros have to do to reach the top of this sport, GH and insulin has come to stay, lets just appreciate phils physique, cuz he still is one of the most aestethic guys out there. personally i think he SHOULD play the mass game, hes got a structure and a waist that lets him get away with it. let the kid grow:xyxthumbs:

Absolutely! I can see phil compete at 245-250lbs, But I still "like" the slimmer waist over more size
 

Similar threads

Top