• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil heath 12 weeks out, at mm fair oaks

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
we are currently approaching the 13 wk out mark on June 26 so i am very excited as it has been killing me not doing a show. my trip was a success as i got a chance to really hang out with some cool fans. weight is still above 270lbs but the difference is my conditioning. i will be also updating my website really soon which will have new pics.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanx for the update phil!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
we are currently approaching the 13 wk out mark on June 26 so i am very excited as it has been killing me not doing a show. my trip was a success as i got a chance to really hang out with some cool fans. weight is still above 270lbs but the difference is my conditioning. i will be also updating my website really soon which will have new pics.

Keep us updated Phil! :headbang:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

thnx for stopping here Phil.

Question have you seen Cutler's daily vids?

any chance to have some training vids from you, has you're updating your site? has he did?

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thnx for stopping here Phil.

Question have you seen Cutler's daily vids?

any chance to have some training vids from you, has you're updating your site? has he did?

I am meeting with my new web development team wednesday so we will discuss that then. I am not sure if by putting up those type of vids would diminish my sales right now, but you can be sure that I will post them during later. The Blu-Rays have been selling well, which I am proud of considering that I'm the first Pro to have one out. We are currently finalizing the timeline for the next dvd which will go through my entire Olympia prep and it WILL include DIET because many of you asked for it.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am meeting with my new web development team wednesday so we will discuss that then. I am not sure if by putting up those type of vids would diminish my sales right now, but you can be sure that I will post them during later. The Blu-Rays have been selling well, which I am proud of considering that I'm the first Pro to have one out. We are currently finalizing the timeline for the next dvd which will go through my entire Olympia prep and it WILL include DIET because many of you asked for it.

thats awesome phil !!!

thanks for the updates brother :thumbsup2:

Limpboy

Limpboy

We are expecting those pics phil:bball:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

thanks for answering.

yeah more Diet approach is a positive idea!

your last DVD was pretty cool!:thumbsup2:

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
by the way my newest flex article has my full training, diet and supplementation program in a 13wk super-feature. its the current august issue with john and matt cena on the cover.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the update Phil, im going to get a blu-ray player in two weeks, first blu-ray im getting is your new video!, also 270lbs?! getting huge man!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
isopure

isopure

I´ve just seen the last video of Jay Cutler All Acces. I liked a lot, it would be interesting if you make a video like that, I found it very interesting and not boring as the other videos.
Maybe you are the most comercial bodybuilder right now, you should make this kind of videos.
good luck in your preparation for Olympia.

Shadow

Shadow

Looking forward to the new DVD Phil - adding in the diet is a great idea!

Limpboy

Limpboy

by the way my newest flex article has my full training, diet and supplementation program in a 13wk super-feature. its the current august issue with john and matt cena on the cover.

Looking foward to that issue

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I´ve just seen the last video of Jay Cutler All Acces. I liked a lot, it would be interesting if you make a video like that, I found it very interesting and not boring as the other videos.
Maybe you are the most comercial bodybuilder right now, you should make this kind of videos.
good luck in your preparation for Olympia.

My video is like that, so you'll be happy as it has training and some cool interviews along with photoshoots with Jay and parts from my most recent flex super-feature article. check out the trailer at:

http://vimeo.com/5109543

and

http://vimeo.com/5143148

Limpboy

Limpboy

My video is like that, so you'll be happy as it has training and some cool interviews along with photoshoots with Jay and parts from my most recent flex super-feature article. check out the trailer at:

http://vimeo.com/5109543

and

http://vimeo.com/5143148

Sick trailers man thanks, what a combination of music!

This is a kick ass Blue Ray/DVD!!! Man i usally like pre contest videos but this one looks like a offseason killer!! wich is the price for the DVD version? since i dont hace a blue ray.