• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath Can't Keep His Foot Out of His Mouth

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
I firmly stand by my prediction that Phil Heath will never win another Olympia and it has more to do with his off-stage persona than his on-stage physique. He has continuously traded water and not lightly by pissing off the judges and 'powers that be' in the IFBB Pro League and here's the latest installment when he was a guest once again on the Patrick Bet-David show.

The needy seven-time Olympia champion purposely avoided answering a simple question by the host to once again make it about himself and the hierarchy in the IFBB and Olympia. When PBD asked him if he was competing in the 2021 Mr. Olympia, Heath replied, "My phone is on; my phone still works," hinting that he has not been contacted by anyone involved in the league or show but that is a moot point since he automatically qualifies to be a former champion and placed high enough last year to be in the next one.

Here's the full piece on the Evolution of Bodybuilding and the videos embedded:

https://www.evolutionofbodybuilding...alls-out-mr-olympias-weak-marketing-strategy/

Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just don't think he has what it takes anymore. He should have got out while he was ahead like Flex Lewis did.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
I just don't think he has what it takes anymore. He should have got out while he was ahead like Flex Lewis did.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

He proved to everyone and himself that he can get back up there looking fantastic the way he did last year. I would be surprised if he does come back.