• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath Guest Posing: Bratislava April 30 2011

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
4pzvl-1.jpg

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
More Videos ..Other Version By EastLab Produccion! ..Enjoy!

More Videos: Other Version By EastLab Produccions!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya. looks like Heaths gaining good momentum.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil Heath Backstage: Bratislava May 2 2011

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks great, i thought he was past kai but after seeing kai's last couple of guest posings idk what to think.

Phil is ALWAYS in shape and kai is RARELY peaked so chances are phil will beat kai but if kai peaks well, i cant see phil touching him other then in the seperation department.

Did you express that thought of Phil being past Kai, when and for whoever many milliseconds you had it :)

Also if Ronnie showed up in his best condition none of the guys stand a chance except offcourse Jay at his best... or if Lee Haney showed up at his best on current "chem-regimen" no one stand a chance against him... hhhhmm why stop there if Arnold stepped up on the stage at his best with current chem-regimen no one stand a chance against him.... uuummmm if Sandow stepped up on the stage with help of George Farah chem-help and trained by Charles Glass... oh but wait Sandow is dead.... hhmmm that makes it somewhat improbable that he will show up looking his best at this years O... IMO almost as improbable as Kai turning up at O looking at his best!:thumbsup:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ You know how much I dislike Kai's physique and proportions, but with Farah's help now I think this year will be for him like '09 was for Jay (condition wise) when he switched to Hany. Farah always delivers.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ And Kai is a hard-worker, so you've got your "dream-team".