• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Phil Heath Guest Posing: Bratislava April 30 2011

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
4pzvl-1.jpg
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
More Videos ..Other Version By EastLab Produccion! ..Enjoy!

More Videos: Other Version By EastLab Produccions!








 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Ya. looks like Heaths gaining good momentum.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Phil Heath Backstage: Bratislava May 2 2011

 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
He looks great, i thought he was past kai but after seeing kai's last couple of guest posings idk what to think.

Phil is ALWAYS in shape and kai is RARELY peaked so chances are phil will beat kai but if kai peaks well, i cant see phil touching him other then in the seperation department.

Did you express that thought of Phil being past Kai, when and for whoever many milliseconds you had it :)

Also if Ronnie showed up in his best condition none of the guys stand a chance except offcourse Jay at his best... or if Lee Haney showed up at his best on current "chem-regimen" no one stand a chance against him... hhhhmm why stop there if Arnold stepped up on the stage at his best with current chem-regimen no one stand a chance against him.... uuummmm if Sandow stepped up on the stage with help of George Farah chem-help and trained by Charles Glass... oh but wait Sandow is dead.... hhmmm that makes it somewhat improbable that he will show up looking his best at this years O... IMO almost as improbable as Kai turning up at O looking at his best!:thumbsup:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ You know how much I dislike Kai's physique and proportions, but with Farah's help now I think this year will be for him like '09 was for Jay (condition wise) when he switched to Hany. Farah always delivers.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ And Kai is a hard-worker, so you've got your "dream-team".
 
Top