Lionheart
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 4, 2006
- Messages
- 4,869
- Points
- 38
Just look at him.Best his ever been.

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.


he looks good but i rekon he was a tad beta at the iron man, biceps and glutes from the side
I am close to give Pain a pm about a Team change...If Jay hasn't changed alot til tonight and shows up with a solid back and condition in the glutes and back...Im offically in Team Heath
A could swallow last year...but not this time...there is just no way...If Jay wins this...the sport is dead

Haha, I find it hilarious that even team Cutler is ripping on Jay.
So much for "being in the conditioning of my life" Mr. Cutler.
![]()
Haha, I find it hilarious that even team Cutler is ripping on Jay.
So much for "being in the conditioning of my life" Mr. Cutler.
![]()
Some of them perhaps.I still dont understand how you think his worst than last year.
Because his upper body is far worse this year. Not to mention, his right leg is visibly smaller, his lower back looks injured, and he is very flat.
The only things I see better this year is his lower body conditioning.
Which is why I could see them giving it to Dexter.its too early for phil to take such a big candy
you cant go there and win in the first try.. i dont know, whatever, he looks great, but he needs to improve, i would reward him with top 2-3 just to make him hungry for next year, to make him rage and work even harder

you cant go there and win in the first try
If your the best there you should win no matter if its your first or 1000th try :angrydude:
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.