Samoan-Z
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2008
- Messages
- 3,129
- Points
- 48
Dennis wolf is also not doing it!
Because he will operate on his herina.
When did he get a hernia?
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Dennis wolf is also not doing it!
Because he will operate on his herina.
When did he get a hernia?
Dennis Wolf said he won’t be doing the 2009 Australia Grand Prix as he has to have a minor hernia operation. It will be the first time he has had any kind of surgery so can’t make any concrete plans at this stage. He said that he will not be able to train for some period and that squats will be out of the question for at least 6 weeks post surgery, but plans on doing the 2009 Arnold Classic.
I dont blame Phil at all for wanting to skip the Arnold.... If he can keep getting better why not give it his all for bodybuildings top honor.....
Actually IF the rumors are true they better watch out for Ruhl
Yo!
Now I am sure many of your guys are pissed that I ain't doing the show, but when you look at the big picture, you'll see it was a good decision. Yes, the goal is to win, but more importantly to improve. My trainer and I agreed that in order to make improvements, an offseason is our only option leaving us more time in the gym to grow. Its funny because every time I sit one out, I get some great positive and some funny negative comments. Please know that I understand that most of you guys love to see me compete so I will do my best as always into bringing my best physique to date in Vegas in '09. I will film the whole year and will touch on many areas of my life. Just be a lil' more patient and you won't be disappointed because my fans are the best so I will continue to train for them.
will you make great improvements over this offseason? no doubt. but would you still make improvements while potentially winning the sport's second biggest title with a HUGE payday to boot? again, i have little doubt you would. i don't fully understand why some pros think they can only succesfully peak once a year. now i am not a pro and do not compete in any way at the level you do phil so i'm not doubting your knowledge. but seeing guys like tony, silvio, and most recently dexter (who had the most amazing year in ifbb history) do it multiple times and do spectacularly i don't get why you couldn't do 2 shows and still gain substantial ground. i mean, you've been doing it the last 2 years in the pros, why would this year be any different? i don't think it's humanly possible to make gains any faster than you have since becoming pro, and you've been doing multiple shows a year in doing so.
Dude, he's gearing up to do everything in his power to be a WORLD CHAMPION, which is well in his reach (I think he was very close this past year). Money is a byproduct of success.
Yo!
Now I am sure many of your guys are pissed that I ain't doing the show, but when you look at the big picture, you'll see it was a good decision. Yes, the goal is to win, but more importantly to improve. My trainer and I agreed that in order to make improvements, an offseason is our only option leaving us more time in the gym to grow. Its funny because every time I sit one out, I get some great positive and some funny negative comments. Please know that I understand that most of you guys love to see me compete so I will do my best as always into bringing my best physique to date in Vegas in '09. I will film the whole year and will touch on many areas of my life. Just be a lil' more patient and you won't be disappointed because my fans are the best so I will continue to train for them.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.