• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath pics!! 11-3-2007

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he is going to be massive, more than in these photos, maybe not incredibly bigger,but any bigger, he can shed that fat, and carve muscle like a greek artist.

msuman

msuman

His new size will make him tough to beat this year. GO PHIL!!!

B

Betito

Coleman at his best is something phil can only dream off. Future will tell

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
better genetics than Coleman.
:uhoh2:

i dont think so

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Better genetics than coleman i think so :)

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heath's looking amazing; really progressing in leaps and bounds.

His back thickness has really come along as well (not evident in his front pics). As he continues to add width, the first place finishes are going to start piling up.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MetalMX

MetalMX

:uhoh2: How did this guys put on so much size in such a short period of time??? I still can't believe what im seeing here. Even with all the drugs, food, supplements and training this isn't human! This guy might be the next Flex Wheeler or maybe go in a class of his own who knows.

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn Phil knows how to stir the pot, theres a lot of activity in this thread. I wonder if he still frequents mecca occasionally.

he sure has made leaps and bounds, I think he'll take the ironman this year. Top three at the Arnold.

F

FFeJ

looking huge. I think his chest needs to come up to match those arms.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
:uhoh2: How did this guys put on so much size in such a short period of time??? I still can't believe what im seeing here. Even with all the drugs, food, supplements and training this isn't human! This guy might be the next Flex Wheeler or maybe go in a class of his own who knows.

Insulin would be my guess..

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well take another guess because it ain't happenin'. That stuff isn't necessary at all.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

When all your days revolves around eating and training.. you can put on that size. Especially with his genetics. That is what makes a pro bodybuilder a pro bodybuilder. Drugs just help, but they are not everything.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
next Mr.Olympia, forget Victor Martinez