• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Phil Heath signs with MUSCLETECH!

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
557
Points
18
Hahaha! very funny guys:)
 
yair2210

yair2210

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
144
Points
18
Those damn arms!!!!
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
his bi's look crazy in that pull down.

Yes they do.... that split is amazing... he should hit that Victory pose but not Sergio one but rather the Lee Haney version
 

Attachments

  • lee haney_V-Pose.jpg
    lee haney_V-Pose.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 157
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ I agree. That would be an awesome pose for Phil. Plus I bet it would make his v taper look great next to guys like Jay and Kai.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
phil is looking massive
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
^^ I agree. That would be an awesome pose for Phil. Plus I bet it would make his v taper look great next to guys like Jay and Kai.

Hallelujah... for once Tim agrees with me :rofl3:
 
CombBoy

CombBoy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
445
Points
18
Well done to Muscletech.
All the best to Phil on this huge deal. Much deserved :)
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
I wonder if he specially does something for those or gets those from regular wrist curls
 

Attachments

  • forearms.jpg
    forearms.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 120
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ genetics in the first place.
 
Zviko

Zviko

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
335
Points
18
correct me if I'm wrong Phil did say, when he started working out he used to work arms a lot so it's no wonder why their very developed
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
^^ Almost everyone works their arms the most when the start lifting weights... I think its just because he is really a Mutant :) and he doesnt know it yet
 
isopure

isopure

Active member
Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2007
Messages
42
Points
6
anyone know how much money is he earning each year in his new deal?
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ That would be between Phil and MuscleTech.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
i think phil will prolly be the mr.o this year, but i hope jay beats him tho
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Looking thick Phil, congrats man!
 
Top