• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Phil Heath Updates

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

^^ Jesus Christ!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Oh, true, he has not beard.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Another one...

546603_327039477360066_181157761948239_9-1.jpg
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Now seriousely who has Brachioradialis bigger than Vastus Medialis... he should be banned from pro ranks on account of being a mutant!:xmasohnoes:
 

Attachments

  • 546603_327039477360066_181157761948239_951911_871054755_n.jpg
    546603_327039477360066_181157761948239_951911_871054755_n.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 711
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

^^^^

Holly ****! no one is beating Phil for the next 3 years.


btw thats not the vastus medialis... thats the tear drop.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

BTW thats not just the brachioradialis, you threw in the brachialis in there aswell. But yeah, he;s a freak!!!
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

^ I knew some smart azs kid was going to point that out but I couldnt be bothered trying to find lines where the two muscles seprate/join...
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Its not hard. The brachialis is inbetween the tris and bi's. The brachioradialis is the higher part of the forearm
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

^STFU I know... I've known since before you were even born!!! :p
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

LOL then how is it hard to distinguish?
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

That comment was more of a compliment to Phil than anything else...
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Pics from Australia:

0000682e_medium-1.jpeg

00006831_medium-1.jpeg
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

That comment was more of a compliment to Phil than anything else...

I understand that brah, i wasnt trying to be a smart ass either. just sayin.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

those arms are ridiculous..

I really dont like his physique in the off season...
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

those arms are ridiculous..

I really dont like his physique in the off season...


Yeah, I was about to post the same. I mean, they are too big, even for Mr Olympia.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Yeah, I was about to post the same. I mean, they are too big, even for Mr Olympia.

it ruins his lines.... in the off season it looks like he has some disease in the arms or malformation....weird..
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

I wish I had that kind of malformation on my arms. :icon_mrgreen:
 
Top