• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Phil Heath Updates

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

one more,


550899_495283140506430_1740771972_n-1.jpg
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

so now we know how Phil does his cardio ...
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Your the man Phil! I love that ariel shot. Shows how jacked the guy really is.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

The creator outta nowhere
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Mike great to hear from you again !
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

A few hours ago from twitter:

photo7-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Today is Phil's birthday. Happy bday Mr O!

Latest update pic:

A6066A20E24C403B9DB9D6F4A24F94A230300000-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Oh, and before everyone says "omg his upper body looks smallz", check this video from a few days ago. /angles




photo14-1.jpg
2jg9zdw-1.jpg


​
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

WTF he looks stupider than that Synthol guy... thats just crazy arm size, he could claim those to be 25" and no one would argue!
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

WTF he looks stupider than that Synthol guy... thats just crazy arm size, he could claim those to be 25" and no one would argue!


..Yee ..totally agree brah ..DJ is a Monster size but next to Phil ..Nothing 2 do :(
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

incredible how with his knee problems he managed to grow outstanding legs.
 
Mike33

Mike33

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
264
Points
16
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Damn!!! Phil's arms;D LOL.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Phil is freakish.
 
TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
175
Points
18
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Yo!!!!!!!!

What's up FELLAS! Had some time browsing the internet and figured I'd come on here and holla at my MuscleMecca Crew. I wanted to thank you all for keeping me on the homepage and keeping everyone up to date via my Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc. I'm currently just trying to relax and get ready to spark the new year as 2013 is THE YEAR OF THE GIFT BABY! I'll be posting on my facebook www.facebook.com/philheath which reads out as "PHILLIP HEATH" so be sure to double check my website Mr. Olympia, IFBB Pro Phillip Heath Official Website and click the fb icon to make sure you're linked to the REAL PHIL HEATH FACEBOOK PAGE. I'm still answering questions on my twitter @PHILHEATH and posting madd pics via instagram @PHILHEATH. Before I go I wanna tell you awesome bodybuilding fans (regardless of being a fan of mine) to have a great end of 2012 and be sure to continue on supporting us crazy pros as we're all getting after it for ourselves, families and friends, but also YOU GUYS! Imma pray for a healthy and productive 2013 because I truly feel that I learned a ton so far and will definitely GO FOR THAT THREE-PEAT come Mr Olympia Time baby!

Take care, God Bless and be sure to keep killin dem weights playa!

Phil "TheGift" Heath - 2Time (oh yeah dat's right) Mr. Olympia
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

The gift in DA HOUSE!!!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Yo!!!!!!!!

What's up FELLAS! Had some time browsing the internet and figured I'd come on here and holla at my MuscleMecca Crew. I wanted to thank you all for keeping me on the homepage and keeping everyone up to date via my Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc. I'm currently just trying to relax and get ready to spark the new year as 2013 is THE YEAR OF THE GIFT BABY! I'll be posting on my facebook www.facebook.com/philheath which reads out as "PHILLIP HEATH" so be sure to double check my website Mr. Olympia, IFBB Pro Phillip Heath Official Website and click the fb icon to make sure you're linked to the REAL PHIL HEATH FACEBOOK PAGE. I'm still answering questions on my twitter @PHILHEATH and posting madd pics via instagram @PHILHEATH. Before I go I wanna tell you awesome bodybuilding fans (regardless of being a fan of mine) to have a great end of 2012 and be sure to continue on supporting us crazy pros as we're all getting after it for ourselves, families and friends, but also YOU GUYS! Imma pray for a healthy and productive 2013 because I truly feel that I learned a ton so far and will definitely GO FOR THAT THREE-PEAT come Mr Olympia Time baby!

Take care, God Bless and be sure to keep killin dem weights playa!

Phil "TheGift" Heath - 2Time (oh yeah dat's right) Mr. Olympia

Mr Olympia on Mecca! Hell yeah!

Awesome to hear from you Phil. Good luck with the 2013 season and stop by more often! Happy holidays!
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Thanks for stopping by Phil, always great to hear from you. Looking forward to the 3-peat!
 
J

jacky

Active member
Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2012
Messages
25
Points
1
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

His arms looking great and massive, And his legs are also looking great. Nice recovery.....
 
JoaoT

JoaoT

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2009
Messages
324
Points
18
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Fafophnisdgofngdfgdfikd.... Awesome off-season body. Very impressive.
 
Mike33

Mike33

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
264
Points
16
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Big good luck to you Phil:) Hope you have a great 2013!
 
Top