• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Phil Heath Updates

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Here's Phil Heath in the gym.

[Instagram]B78TWL2Dmoh[/Instagram]

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

If he competing at this year O?
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
85204527_2918292898234698_54846195499008-1.jpg
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Here is some video of Phil Heath training US Marines. I really don't know why they want to be trained by him seeing as they are trained killers being trained to fight and survive, not to have big muscles. It is still pretty cool!
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
2008 Phil Heath
Phil

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Mr OLYMPIA

FB IMG 1583404158830

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Congrats to Bonac but i was really close Dexter has unbeliable gentetics for a 51 bodybuilder
 
Last edited:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Phil Heath:
"Just going through some old pics from photo shoots and figured this one was cool. Shout out to @jasonbreeze for capturing this years ago at Armbrust Pro Gym preparing for another Olympia title run. I’m wishing everyone a great day wherever you are. Although many gyms are closed around the world, we can continue to work on areas of our lives which need our undivided attention. I encourage everyone to stay positive, continue to stay in gratitude and of course plan accordingly so that you along with your loved ones are safe and most importantly prepared great achieving greatness once this is all over. BE THE LIGHT!"

View attachment 28772
 
Last edited:
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
All of these shows are going to be cancelled or postponed to a later date. The problem is that the competitors will not know what's going on and it will be tough to prep. No one's fault, but just another shitty thing coming out of the Chinese virus.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Phil Heath: In honor of @wwe “Wrestlemania 36” why not throw something new to our imaginations shall we? “This match is scheduled for one Fall. Making their way to the ring, fresh out of quarantine, weighing in at a combined weight of 585lbs shredded pounds!!! Your current tag team champions.....(insert our tag team name)!!!!!

91552264_3041344829262837_79644748255592-1.jpg
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Phil Heath:
Just a couple of champs showing their asses off . @ronniecoleman8 definitely made his message loud and clear that if you think you’re shredded, well think again. I made it a staple in my preparations to create a similar type of muscularity and conditioning from the glutes on down. Tons of hours of the damn stepmill and incline treadmill, with only one goal in mind...to be a freakin #PhilHeath #RonnieColeman #SandowCollectors #HamsGotStriationsToo
Ronnie Phil

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
9 years ago.

1587404262205

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Phil: Yoooooooo!!!! If you haven’t already seen @hanyrambod IG well here’s great news. After hearing from YOU the FANS, Hany and I decided to do something we haven’t done before and that’s an IG Live!!!! We figured with everything going on it would be an awesome time for us to answer a bunch of questions, tell some funny “UNTOLD” stories and maybe do some workouts here at my place with some bands, and kettlebells just to show you how I’ve been staying in shape lately. Tune in this Thursday at 11am Pacific Standard Time for this IG Live as I believe it’s gonna be awesome!!!!

94724717_3081339241930062_40027505889021-1.jpg
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Here's a young Phil Heath!

#Repost @philheath
・・・
I must say that basketball has always been my first love. Here’s an old #fbf of me playing my freshman year at the University of Denver. And yes you can see me the defender in the background falling for the head fake too haha. Although I never made it past college D1 hoops, I was fortunate to have found bodybuilding, which enabled me to have great success. The lessons learned from basketball have and continue to help me push through just about every bit of adversity life has challenged me with. Even though bodybuilding has created some incredible moments, it was the love of the game of basketball that truly got me there. I’m actually thankful I didn’t make it because being tied with @schwarzenegger is pretty awesome to say the least. Shoutout to my teammates and coaches from both Rainier Beach High school and the University of Denver Pioneers. You collectively pushed me both physically and mentally than many people realize. To everyone, I hope you’re all safe and healthy. Always remember that it’s great to know where you come from but even better to make good with your past, push forward and create new waves because when one door closes, a new one opens. Seize the day! Love to All! #PhilHeath #Basketball #Bodybuilding #iWasntTallButIcouldDunkOnYa #JumperStillWetToo #BabyMuscles #iWas18inThisPic
IMG 20200427 211940 036

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
Top