• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Phil Heath Updates

Mike33

Mike33

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
264
Points
16
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Phil's arms are from another world, I mean all of Phil is from another world :) Can't wait until everybody shows there best package at the Olympia! Phil, Jay, Kai, Wolf, Branch....
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Phil 350 0 1
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Interesting shoulder workout, kool gym too. has everything ya need.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

..Great vid ..thxs 4 share bro!! ..Phil Top 3 contender!!
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
New Phil Heath Video Team Muscletech Videos (60 Seconds on MUSCLE)

New Phil Heath Video
Team Muscletech Videos (60 Seconds on MUSCLE) Series



 
Last edited by a moderator:
H

HandyMart777

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2008
Messages
113
Points
18
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

looks just like Branch Warren's T-Bar Rows... :p
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Phil 9 wks Out Trains back!

Phil 9 wks Out Trains back!


phil_8811_350-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
oldez

oldez

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2009
Messages
182
Points
18
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

ridiculous arms...
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

It seems like he is using more Freeweights then he used to. I remember jay started training like ronnie (heavy compound movements) to beat him... Kai does heavy compound movements to get ginormous.. Now Phil is doing more heavy compound movements... I hope theres a trend going on. Out with the retarded "detail exercises" and retarded angles, in with what works!!!!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
B

BigDave666

Member
Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2011
Messages
7
Points
1
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Yes I believe same. It will be great olympia
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

It seems like he is using more Freeweights then he used to. I remember jay started training like ronnie (heavy compound movements) to beat him... Kai does heavy compound movements to get ginormous.. Now Phil is doing more heavy compound movements... I hope theres a trend going on. Out with the retarded "detail exercises" and retarded angles, in with what works!!!!

I remember Victor "massaging" the muscle between sets to promote grow...
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

I enjoyed that...

awesome workout.
 
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
888
Points
18
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

phil heath has the best flowing psysique,could walk away with the olympia title last year,i hope he gets it this year
 
atomic strenght

atomic strenght

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
275
Points
18
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

i want to see him wining this year.he deserve it.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Phil Heath guest posing pics from New Mexico!

Phil Heath guest posing pics from New Mexico!

It isn?t every day you get to see a bona fide Mr. Olympia contender
guest posing four weeks out from the biggest competition of his life.

But that?s exactly what Phil Heath did
last Saturday at the NPC Mid USA & New Mexico State Championships.

Heath is weighing 265 pounds
in the below pictures, courtesy of photographer Frank Buono.



heath_350-1.jpg




dsc_0657-1.jpg



dsc_0663-1.jpg



dsc_0688-1.jpg



dsc_0647-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Re: Phil Heath guest posing pics from New Mexico!

Phil Heath guest posing pics from New Mexico!

It isn?t every day you get to see a bona fide Mr. Olympia contender
guest posing four weeks out from the biggest competition of his life.

But that?s exactly what Phil Heath did
last Saturday at the NPC Mid USA & New Mexico State Championships.

Heath is weighing 265 pounds
in the below pictures, courtesy of photographer Frank Buono.



heath_350-1.jpg




dsc_0657-1.jpg



dsc_0663-1.jpg



dsc_0688-1.jpg



dsc_0647-1.jpg

The 2011 Olympia will be a war!
It will be very dangerous!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
oldez

oldez

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2009
Messages
182
Points
18
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

He is almost ready to step on stage right now. Four weeks out and he has more separation than many guys have on stage.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

He is almost ready to step on stage right now. Four weeks out and he has more separation than many guys have on stage.
... X 1000 ..Phil is Ready 4 the battle
 
Top