• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Phil Heath Updates

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Phil heath in the club 2 june 2014


re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread


One more from another party I think:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

^pimp
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

New Phil Heath photo - having breakfast with Hany Rambod, his coach.

Phil heath update june 2014
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Poor guy Phil Heath, thats as far as he can close his arm :p
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Poor guy Phil, thats as far as ho can close his arm :p
That is a problem I think I could live with. lol
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Bump for Phil Heath after the Olympia!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

85b084c0b728410393e0142ed0d9b2c1pngwidth-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

10338777_796451547086032_344411056004317-1.jpg


- - - Updated - - -

10646817_796577540406766_682461637824873-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Phil today:

51f653e7ce7540e1b6282c6021e7b72apngwidth-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

^^ Those arms alone deserve an Olympia, damn :icon_mrgreen:
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

10348455_806002309463778_438434274135236-1.jpg
 
C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Dam!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Phil Heath guest posing at the 2014 NPC Southeastern USA Championships, Oct 11, 2014


 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

^waist look better that at the O
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

^^ Agreed. He was bloated at the prejudging.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Phil this morning on playboy morning show

10712892_811147792282563_500207172271869-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

4abb7bf8796e4748a85dcc69c44a5c6epngwidth-1.jpg
 
C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Phil always got those awesome arms.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

10590419_811780708885938_367947263321280-1.jpg
 
Top