• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Phil Heath Updates

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

19095_904582119605796_920606620005600646-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

At the NPC Midwest Championship

11129916_907742182623123_510528196485175-1.jpg

10944851_907544589309549_765860088031463-1.jpg
 
C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

I know it is early but do you guys think Phil Heath will win another Mr. Olympia?
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Uploadfromtaptalk1428310577030
Uploadfromtaptalk1428310600982
Uploadfromtaptalk1428310622913
Uploadfromtaptalk1428310643907
Uploadfromtaptalk1428310664740
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

10653470_908409425889732_333570889192847-1.jpg
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

I know it is early but do you guys think Phil Heath will win another Mr. Olympia?
It's never too early to talk about this and it's fair game the minute after Heath won last September.

Unless the defending champion comes in really off, he will retain the title. Coleman and Cutler are perfect examples of reigning Mr. Olympias that were dethroned by someone who not only looked better, but they (C&C) were nowhere near their best.

So it really doesn't matter if Kai looks awesome; it boils down to Phil being on or not.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

I agree but I would really like to see someone else get it this time around. No offense to Phil.
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

I agree but I would really like to see someone else get it this time around. No offense to Phil.

I was never one of those guys that felt that you have to knock out the champ to win the title, not just beat him on points (to use a boxing phrase). If someone is better that night, then he should be declared the winner.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

I agree but I would really like to see someone else get it this time around. No offense to Phil.

I was never one of those guys that felt that you have to knock out the champ to win the title, not just beat him on points (to use a boxing phrase). If someone is better that night, then he should be declared the winner.
I agree with you there.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Sick pic...

11083608_960404810661140_301045015007418-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

^^ That's from the 2013 Mr O photoshoot I believe.
 
M

michaelemeel1

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2015
Messages
24
Points
1
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

His look say
noooooooo
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

934836_910556355675039_76384654138079281-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

[h=1]Last weekend in France at Chateau Montsegur[/h]
7ff5e91452ac48af8eb8de8f91c50247-1.png
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Phil Heath:" Having fun onstage in France last weekend. I simply love this part of being the champ. Hitting poses in offseason having fun moments with fans."


7148217479d24e91bd86966e692f6067-1.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Phil Heath with Mike O'Hearn at the Emerald Cup Expo in Bellevue Washington.

11265214_663923970376027_892877201872417-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

^^ Mike O'Hearn is always in shape.
 
M

michaelemeel1

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2015
Messages
24
Points
1
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

That's right
I like shape of Mike
How can I get his form
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Phil Heath with the Hulkster, Hulk Hogan.

11024602_933073616756646_100967161375712-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Juan Morel and Phil Heath guest posing last night at the Atlantic Championship.

11390188_945014432229231_697905109061262-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top