• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Phil Heath Updates

C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Phil with the Hulkster

11024602_933073616756646_100967161375712-1.jpg
The Hulkster is washed up but Phil Heath is still kicking ass!
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Phil's bicep is a "tri"cep _ WTF!

11024602_933073616756646_100967161375712-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

^^ with so many lines in it it looks more like a hamstring lol
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Heath has been taking some shots at Arnold of late. A bit surprising, but I guess that he's just following suit with the others in the industry that have been anti-Arnold since The Austrian Oak made the comments about the guts and to complain to the judges.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Phil today i think...

1514986_949118488485492_4526046760042674-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Phil today cheat meal before he starts contest prep for the 2015 Mr. Olympia next week!

1779347_951440251586649_5246019392581668-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

11267925_953145304749477_285748388849021-1.jpg
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Just give him #5 now because there's no way that Heath loses after he attacked Arnold...the one who knocked the judges.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

11249087_955358627861478_273517525403311-1.jpg
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Damn, Phil is getting masssssive
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

From the Champ, Phil Heath.."Happy 4th @ 274!"

11350889_1007319542636333_26063292085884-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

About 30 pounds to go...
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Phil Today

11781711_971783156219025_196250057614856-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

12088302_1008464945884179_89338628678401-1.jpg
 
1

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
183
Points
18
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Why is Phil Heath so hated on the /r/bodybuilding community on Reddit? I've exchanged some tweets with him and, unlike other pro bodybuilders, he replied every time. Moreover, although he might look like a douchebag, he has always been genuinely nice with his fans.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Why is he so hated on /r/bodybuilding on Reddit? I've exchanged some tweets with him and, unlike other pro bodybuilders, he replied every time. Moreover, although he might look like a douchebag, he has always been genuinely nice with his fans.
I heard he used to be a member here. I never met him.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Phil Heath Updates - Official Thread

Phil Heath at the Natural Northern USA championships.

12079316_1011042615626412_45685017082124-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top