• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Phil Heath Updates

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Overweight + High Blood Pressure and Bodybuilding

 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Family Didn't Want to See You as a Bodybuilder

 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Training During The DAY Compared To Late at NIGHT

 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Phil Heath bodybuilder documentary.Training, posing, history, interviews, championships bodybuilding

 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
276169244 516696073155563 6810303518007881942 n
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
Phil Yesterday July 3 2011

]The Arms starts to look beastly!
I want to see the haters now!

qmx4c2-1.jpg
Stay away, Phil. The 'haters' and more are sick of your pompous attitude and always have been.
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
276318814 518261149665722 112219543074147629 n
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
276154828 519100709581766 4895347458536881401 n
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
277006149 522040365954467 4548249183560984481 n
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Phil Heath:

This Persian Ninja Hany Rambod] decided to drive yesterday evening for 3 hours from Dallas to Bryan Tx to surprise me at my show. At 11pm last last night, after the show we went to grab a bite to eat and by the time we were done it was 1am. I refused to let him drive home and thankfully I had a room with Double Beds There we were like the good ol Olympia days lol Hany would be hanging in my room and chatting it up with me. This time I didn’t have a hotel room smelling like tilapia and zero body fat with a death face

During the Olympia weekend Hany would never leave my side as he had to make sure I was okay. Then @shuriecremona came along and put “some” of his added stress at ease. Hany finally slept in his own room for 2 hours a night God bless @missnaz as she has patience of a Saint and was right there with him.

Last night I couldn’t help but think about Winning. Hany and I spent every year ONLY focused on Winning! We never really appreciated our true brotherhood and all the hard work we put in. It might sound crazy but in 2018 I finally appreciated my Sandows and fully accepted the work i’ve done.

Time has moved so fast and even if we tried we wouldn’t have been able to slow it down. Winning is a BEAST and it doesn’t give af about anything you have going on in your life. Winning will creep up on you and give you the highest high and the lowest low, BUT It’s the BEST FEELING EVER!!!!Especially WINNING 7 years in a row

Moral of the story…

• Thank God for your blessings and each day that you open your eyes.

• Live in your conscious MIND and take in the moment!

• Give your people their roses while they’re living!

• Love and appreciate those who are in your corner!

• Don’t wait for tomorrow as it’s not promised!

• Celebrate your WINS- even if it’s just for a day!

• Show up for the people you love and care about.

Hany Rambod] thanks for showing up when I didn’t ask! It means a lot! Love ya Brother Shurie and I cant wait to see you, @missnaz, Kam and @evogennick in Dallas!

FB IMG 1649041571971


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
BUMP!!!

Phil: WOOOOOOOOOOOO Finally got to meet The Legend himself

279088925 538331804325323 2960261498402539915 n
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
the nature boy Ric Flair a wrestler if you werent joking bro
thank you @The King Of Lurkers

sorry but i don't know anything about wrestling. in Italy, they have not broadcast the wrestler on TV for many years :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO




















































WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
thank you @The King Of Lurkers

sorry but i don't know anything about wrestling. in Italy, they have not broadcast the wrestler on TV for many years :(
No worries my brother!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
Top