• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Phil Heath Updates

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Phil heath today!

FB IMG 1651405167908


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Phil: Sunday Leg Day!!!!

I've got goals and it is by no means just in my physique.

I've accomplished a ton in my sport, but what my next climb on this mountain of life is something which im gonna be most proud of!

The coolest thing is setting big challenges for yourself because you know it'll be something which you're putting forth maximum effort, intellect, sacrifice and perseverance. Your consistency while dealing with life's curve balls will dictate just how bad you want it and that's what separates the winners from the losers. Trust me I've been humbled many times from being out worked and what has made me want more is creating a more passionate "why". This has enabled me to look deeper into my heart and figure out just how I'm going to navigate and respond versus react because responding takes more patience and understanding.

My life has definitely been filled with wins and losses, but those losses have produced more wins by learning from those moments of failing that I'm overjoyed with gratitude that God has provided me strength to keep pushing forward.

What's going to push you through your darkest moment?

What type of language do you speak to yourself when no one is around?

Remember that finger pointing isn't gonna do anything other than show you three more fingers pointing back at yourself.

I hope you're providing yourself some hard questions and developing some real honest answers which will propel you toward personal greatness.

I know it's not easy, but like an old coach once told me, "if it was easy Son, everybody would be champions!"

Have a great week!!!

Love to All!!!!

280652308 4965032630218076 8464725004011388613262 n
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Check out Phil Heath's arms!

 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody and The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
This weekend Phil heath will be in ITALY in rimini for rimini Wellness

Screenshot 20220528 142516 Instagram


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Phil getting his arm measure

287144772 5526378460707144 5296301884847345789 n
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
BUMP!!!! Phil today

321650178 668161315010717 179932175992792245 n
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
321483436 907693823740396 4419976992984734024 n
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
PHIL IS HUGE!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Old pic looking hugeee

322080774 717104929923067 4710675043554800805 n
 
Top