• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath vs Melvin Anthony (ARNOLD PREVIEW)

How's the winner?

• Phil Heath

Votes: 41 77.4%
  • Melvin Anthony

Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Melvin really should try to come in hard as a rock, otherwise Phil wins due to his rockhard conditioning.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil, only because his conditioning is alot better.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
judging from these pics i would say phil because of superior conditioning...

curqleez

curqleez

I say 1)Phil 2)Gustavo or Melvin. I thought Gusavo was impressive at the Ironman. Especially his front double.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As for the abs/thigh, I think you would feel differently if it was a better picture of Heath.

As for the front double bicep, no way. Melvin's arms arn't any bigger than Heath, he only has a good amount of mass in his biceps. Look at the separation in Heath's arms, including his forearms. Heath's legs are bigger than Melvin, yet they are also in better conditioning (you can tell from the other photos), but in this picture Heath doesn't have the best lighting for his legs. The one thing I will say is Melvin is far wider than Heath, but I don't feel that's enough to give the pose to him. I'll admit the pose is a lot closer than I originally thought after giving it a second look.

For me Melvins biceps look better and seem bigger. And the separation thing, I believe it`s a lighting effect.

I really don`t know what to tell you :3
It`s just my opinion, for me Melvin wins in those two shots. And while I can see from where your critics come, they don`t seem real for me. I still think he wins those two poses.

Yet Phil still wins 3 (Melvin) vs 4 (Phil)