• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Phil Heath wins the IRONMAN

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Phil looks incredible. Well deserved win right there.

Hard to call between JJ and Silvio.
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
i really cant wait for him to go up against kai bc i dont think phil can beat him. Phil looks great but if kai comes in at his usual condition then phil wont beat him.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Bob said Phil may just have the best arms in the history of the sport.

That is argueably very possible, I would not disagree if that is said.
 
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
I'm glad to see Harris in callouts with Heath. Although this is complete lights out and game over, as the Gift looks incredible. That BDB is awe-inspiring; if he keeps this momentum and conditioning (or improve on it:ughnoes:), I see no reason why he can't take the duke at the Arnold.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Just awesome improvments he has done.
 
templare1987

templare1987

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2007
Messages
113
Points
16
no doubt about it hes the true winner
 
The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
557
Points
18
I told u he is going to win.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Wooooohh settle down

the true heir of coleman :2:

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade here as I too am a big fan of Phil and wish him best of best luck .... but he is NOT yet ready to beat Victor, Jay or even Dexter!
Look compared to Gustavo he is beating him hands down ... agreed... but he is NOT towering/over-powering him like the above mentioned pros do :eek5nono:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Congrats to Phil.Damn what a physique he has..Incredible!!
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I like his physique more and more everytime I look at the pics :)
Congrats on winning the Arnold in two weeks Phil :xyxthumbs:
 

Similar threads

tkD
Replies
42
Views
40K
BruceBanner
BruceBanner
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
3
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
145
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Top