• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

PHIL VS. WOLF COMPARISONS IN NEXT MD MAG

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phils side chest looks weird, but good still
Triceps overpower Wofls.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wolf will win, hes bigger and drier.

medicineman

medicineman

whats weird about phils side chest? hes the only one that does i correctly. that MD article is totally biAsed, because wolf is sponsered by MD. phil has less weaknesses than wolf. dennis wolf shouldnt automatically beat phil because he is taller.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whats weird about phils side chest? hes the only one that does i correctly. that MD article is totally biAsed, because wolf is sponsered by MD. phil has less weaknesses than wolf. dennis wolf shouldnt automatically beat phil because he is taller.

I didn't know that Wolf was sponsored by MD..
my fault on being biased bout that one shot.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree its a crazy shot for him for sure

Agreed, The flaring quads, narrow waist, and great looking abs make it an unbelievable shot.

Hopefully wolf can improve his lines with his quad/hamstring separation in that side chest and that will also be an awesome pose for him as well.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just think it will be a year since Wolf last competed on stage so making those compaisons dosnt matter look what Jay pulled out the bag in 01 Gunter 02 having a year out from no competition some 1 at Wolf's age could be very damaging to any of the top guys!

just read this as well, very good point.

Edd

Edd

:xyxthumbs:i hope that phill heath wil make a surprise an win this year mr. o

justrelaxin

justrelaxin

I give it to Wolf...Phil got huge arms but i don't like at all his side chest pose. Wolf need to get some peak on his biceps then his front double biceps will be perfect. Don't wanna sound so onesided to wolf so Phil looks good in every poses but that side chest is so weird because his pec...

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
its a close call, but wolf wins this imo

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wolf takes it, no matter how close it is, on a real stage wolf will dwarf anyone

I agree 100%... comparing picture is nothing you get found out on the stage standing should to shoulder and I said that before and I'll say it again... Phil lost to Dexter who gets dwarfed by Jay, Victor & Wolf.... and Phil looks very impressive on his own but standing next to the big 3 "J,V & W " I seriousely don't think Phil will win O while these guys are around :dunnodude:

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wolf beats Heath in the front shots (except maybe font double bi) , but the side shots Heath takes it. Also no back shots i dont think Wolf will beat Heath in back. So i think overall on the day Heath would win.

Also i cant see it that clearly in the pic but does it say that Wolf is only 5'11"?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just looking at these pics makes me so stoked for this years Mr O. :hyperguy:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know how eveyone on here is in love with wolf and thinks he will place higher than phil but I just dont see it happening. Heaths conditioning is on another level and the only person who can pull of the win without having superb conditioning is the previous winner aka jay cutler 07