• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Photos: Jay Cutler, Victor Martinez, Jason Arntz, PJ Braun, Erik Fankhouser, and Bill

• Thread starter The King Of Lurkers
  • Start date
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
It's just a kid give him a break guys. and I'm sure one that was desmond miller in that pic with palumbo what happened to desmond?

Desmond got really sick iirc he was put in a induced coma... or was that Fakhri Mubarak? or both?

P

power

does that kid have any spine problems? can't he face the camera front a front position?

tool..

What the fuck, i was thinking the same thing, his posture is that of a retard, so is his facial expression!

8thWonder

8thWonder

I wish I could punch that kid! WHen i posed with Branch I looked like a kid at christmas eve :D DOnt hate the skinny dudes like me but i can post it here :p

Can you see the excitement in my eyes? haha, but seriously Branch has to cheer up at those events. I gave him props for finishing second at the O but he dissed me, i even had his DVD signed but he was like dead... No fun! Then why does he do the event, moneyhorny guy

Last edited by a moderator:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ You have to remember that he is sitting around signing stuff all day long. If he is a naturally introverted guy it would be really hard work for him to be enthusiastic about strangers all day. He probably appreciated the compliments and things but just couldn't express it.