• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

PIC FROM RONNIE'S LAST WEEKEND!

BigNasty99

BigNasty99

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2007
Messages
59
Points
6
Ronnie's closer to the camera, and that's his "good" arm, right one. Jay looks like Jay but Dex looks pretty tired and smaller... may be the angle...

spoken like a true Cutler fan!

btw, I don't think anyone thinks Ronnie will win I just am excited to see the most muscular man in human history get at again with his prep and then on stage. I can't get enough!
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
spoken like a true Cutler fan!

btw, I don't think anyone thinks Ronnie will win I just am excited to see the most muscular man in human history get at again with his prep and then on stage. I can't get enough!

"DONT STOP 'TILL YOU GET ENOUGH" :Dance:
 

Similar threads

TitanProgress
Replies
1
Views
34
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
130
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
92
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Top