• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Steroidify

Pics of new member

curqleez

From 03 coll. nationals. Getting readdy for 08 Jr. Nationals

Attachments

• 12036-windham-c-11.jpg
    12036-windham-c-11.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 170
  • 13055-windham-c-093.jpg
    13055-windham-c-093.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 169
  • 05 bb pics.jpg
    05 bb pics.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 142

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking awesome in those pics! If they are 4 yrs ago it would be great to see pics of you now! Good luck with your prep for the next year.

curqleez

Thank you much guys. Looks like some good people around here. Yea, I have not posted any pics anywhere of me recently just because I want to suprise people when they see me show up next year. I'm currently at 215 right now and will go to 225 before I start my diet. I'm 27 now, I was 23 in the above photos at 173 lbs at 5'10''.

Thanks again

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking awesome bro!!

tell us alittle bit about urself:) how old are u, how long have u been competing, plans for the future regarding bodybuilding?

curqleez

I have competed about 15 times. Only one show I placed lower than second. I took this year off to gain some size to prepare for the Jr. Nationals next year.