• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Pilates just got interesting

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Apparently you do it in the pool :drool:

I need to do some abs as well:

600 reps is a good idea:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
me likes the lumbar exercises...:drool:
 
Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
510
Points
16
Don't joke about stuff like that.
Suzana Spears
SusanaSpears
you're welcome:borat:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
For more interesting stuff go to:

Don't know when she had the boob job but I do remember her from her softcore days when she still had the fitness bent to her pictorials.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
LOL @ nnnnnnnnnnooooooooo


:rofl3: were you planning to marry her, start a family and live happily ever after? :rofl3:

i was thinking about it yes.... but now...... we`ll have to smoothen out some things before we make anything concrete
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Suddenly spotting the GM seems like a good idea.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
nothing special to me.. her accent is fucken annoying as well..










Id hit it!!
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
I seen that eastern euro chick, she is fucken smoking
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
I just stole a bunch of those exercizes for my fit camp tonight hahahah
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
I knew she looked familiar LMAO google " susana spears " ;)
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
I knew she looked familiar LMAO google " susana spears "

You really don't read anything anyone else has to say do you.

Tim said:
Don't know when she had the boob job but I do remember her from her softcore days when she still had the fitness bent to her pictorials.

The fact that most people in this thread had already mentioned her and her former exploits: How did you miss that!?!?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
You really don't read anything anyone else has to say do you.




The fact that most people in this thread had already mentioned her and her former exploits: How did you miss that!?!?

I didnt read them hahaha, i just saw a hot chick in the videos.


... Unfortunately was not as hot back then as she is now
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Bumped for reference to similar thread:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top