• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

PlayStation 4 (Concept art)

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
358cl5x-1.jpg


o0qaeu-1.jpg


6gkffp-1.jpg


5fmf54-1.jpg



$5000 i guess, i'll be socking away money till 2014. :bitenails:
 
Joeb23

Joeb23

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2007
Messages
249
Points
16
That is only a concept. :doh:

This is the real version... :turborun:

PS3_grill_lrg.jpg
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
^ :spy:

interesting concept a peice of glass... i thought microsoft owned the rights to windows. lolololo
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
It looks fantastic.... till you see its prize :D
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
that looks like something you'd see in back to the future... lol thats crazy
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^ Doc and Marty already have one, haha.
 
smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 4, 2009
Messages
642
Points
16
looks too big i think the next version is going to do away with disc and will be the size of an iphone
 
FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 28, 2007
Messages
664
Points
18
Looks like somethin from Star Trek! :bitenails:

Also
playstation4-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
what's the point of attaching it to a huge peice of glass?

too much space wasted..
 
co05

co05

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2008
Messages
302
Points
16
I don't think the glass would be able to stand the wrath of a fat, raging 10 year old.
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
Very weird looking... I don't know if I like it or not. :\
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
did anyone notice that the control will would blow since it would be missing 4 essential triggers
 
Top