• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Playstation , x box, nintendo etc

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
Joined
Jun 9, 2018
Messages
145
Points
0
I really don't know if health buffs also play console games. But just pitch in whatever you have to say regarding games that we play from time to time. In my case I am a huge fan/addict of Gran Turismo racing during its debut in PS1 way back in the 90s. The whole game which included the different cars, the routes, the rules, the sound efx etc just changed the way I deal with games. I mean I really enjoyed playing those Turismo games and in fact I'm planning to get one of those consoles this Christmas. And why not? If it made you feel better before chances are it'll be the same today.
 
NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2018
Messages
397
Points
18
I became a PlayStation fan when I've seen someone play God of War so I asked my dad if I can buy a PS2 for myself, and I'm so glad he obliged. Those were the days where games are not that graphics intensive and the God of War franchise changed the game by making use of the console hardware to its full potential.
 
P

pamz21

Active member
Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2020
Messages
34
Points
6
i am a big gamer fan i started playing video games i think when i was 5, starting with brick games and small consoles. my very first game console was a nintendo entertainment system or NES for short, i used to play with it all night long. then went up with playstation and recently personal computer. i loved role playing games when i was a child i am really into different stories of the heroes. but recently i am playing more of a league of legend types of games, because i hardly have time on playing role playing games.
 
Top