• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Poor Kitteh

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
From another forum

Just recieved an email from my brother in New Zealand- His housemate was at a petrol station when he saw something rustling in the bin next to the pumps... turns out some swine had dumped their kitten!!

Said friend found a box and managed to get the kitteh in and took it home. It has had all the whiskers cut off on the one side of its face and a small chunk is missing from the top of it's ear also.

My brother and mate 'think' it's a girl but it is so petrified when they approach it, it has resorted to living under the sofa for a few days and so aren't certain. They have managed to finally get it to come out for something to eat and a sniff of hands etc but it is so nervous they are giving it a bit of distanced love for the time being.

'She' is very young, pure estimation of about 4/5weeks old and I think they're speaking to vets to see if she needs any suppliments as she is away from 'mummycat' etc.

Anyway- here are some pics of when she was out from under the sofa... poor little thing.

2586ir7-1.jpg
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
shame on the heartless cunts that dumped her.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Spit rape repeat

Really cute kitty
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
I'd kill the faggot that traumatized the poor kitty
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
:tear:

animal cruelty is about one of the most evil things around.
 
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,809
Points
36
What a bunch of pricks that didn't want the kitten. I love cats.
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
:tear:

animal cruelty is about one of the most evil things around.

i can be bashed but i agree, even worse than cruelty among humans.. a cat cant defend himself in anyway :tear: while a human has any chance to defend
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
thats messed up
my sister rescued a cat, one of its legs was cut off
and had to go to the vet, this was years ago
it passed away not too long ago

those morons who did that deserve to be skinned
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I'm a cat lover too and an animal lover in general. Animal abuse makes me sick.
 
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
955
Points
36
there are actual human beings worser off.
 
high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
445
Points
16
Animal cruelty is absolutely horrible and fucking pisses me off.
 
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
888
Points
18
at my parents house we have 4 cats all of them where dumped in the street...1 was in plastic nylon bag she is lucky to be alive
 

Similar threads

Top