• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Pop goes the shoulder

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
hmm, thats pretty nasty. I wonder what it is. Looks like a puss color. (yellowish) Synthol is clear but that doesn't mean its not synthol related. I wonder what happened.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
That's what I think or an posing oil similar to Synthol. I've seen dodgy shoulders like that before at contests. If it isn't done properly then it looks like shit... a golfball under the skin.

whats this posing oil you speak of?
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
whats this posing oil you speak of?

Before Synthol there was Esiclene, which Levrone and Flex used a hell of alot off btw, and there are other oils out there.

In bodybuilding, the injectable form of Esiclene is commonly used due to an inflammatory response which causes a significant (though temporary) increase in muscle size and diameter at the site of injection. This local inflammation is due to an accumulation of lymph fluid within the injected muscle (the fluid is not under the skin, it is actually with in the muscle tissue). Esiclene is water soluble, therefore its effects begin to decrease after one day and most swelling subsides with in 4-5 days. Small muscle groups including triceps, biceps, calves and deltoids are most responsive to this compound's effects. Aside from significant pain due to the inflammation, the only other negative effect is the possibility for an odd shaped (awkward) muscle while it is inflamed.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Before Synthol there was Esiclene, which Levrone and Flex used a hell of alot off btw, and there are other oils out there.

Repped.
thanks bro
pretty good read and explains why part of his delt was the shape of a golfball in the last sentence in the quote in your post
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
:ugh:

A little part of my love for this sport died.
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Repped.
thanks bro
pretty good read and explains why part of his delt was the shape of a golfball in the last sentence in the quote in your post

I'm allergic to rep points btw.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
buzzkill44

buzzkill44

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2009
Messages
188
Points
16
that had to suck haha. shoulda just had someone hit him in the shoulders with a bat. that would swell up with out the popping.
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
how do u know levrone used that escilene stuff?
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
LMAO that would be so embarassing
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
lol.

"crap, I'm making such a mess"

I thought that was funnier than it was disgusting.
 
Top