• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pop Quiz #1

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mango said:

You're the one with twice as many posts as me.

Unless you're talking about real life. Then it's 3x.

Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol your both wrong its not 100 bucks

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A all the way...for sure. $100 was a bunch of money back then.

Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol editing bastard

ALL WRONG

The correct answer was $1000. A VERY big amount of prize money back then, but its true, the asnwer is 1000

Losers. Ill post another

Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im working on it, hard to find damn facts just anywhere lol

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pop Quiz Question #16

Difficult: Easy

Which amino acid is helpful specifically in increasing stamina, good for metabolism, fatigue, and depression?

A. Aspartic Acid
B. Citrulline
C. GABA ( Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid )
D. Methionine

J

jornT

Haven't really read the whole thread, but is Mango the only question asker? Isn't the person with the correct answer supposed to give the next question?

Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was the only question asker , but if you think that is a good idea, your welcome to post a worthy question and give it a shot!

BTW you= winner!

Here is your prize!

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jornT

Tim posted some abstarct on flyes compared to bench press on the old site. He also posted it here I belive. Yet I can't find.

I want it. Find it for me bitches.

A. Yes, here it is:
B. Yes Sir, here it is:
C. yes Guru, here it is:
D. Yes God, here it is:

Igorek

Igorek

jornT said:
Tim posted some abstarct on flyes compared to bench press on the old site. He also posted it here I belive. Yet I can't find.

A. Yes, here it is:
B. Yes Sir, here it is:
C. yes Guru, here it is:
D. Yes God, here it is:
E. Yes bitch, here it is:

The Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research: Vol. 19, No. 2, pp. 449–452.

Electromyographic Activity of the Pectoralis Major and Anterior Deltoid Muscles During Three Upper-Body Lifts
Elizabeth A. Welsch, Michael Bird, and Jerry L. Mayhew

ABSTRACT
The purpose of this study was to examine the differences in activation levels and times of activation for the pectoralis major and anterior deltoid when performing the concentric phase of 3 upper-body lifts. Twelve college-age men and women with various degrees of lifting experience performed 3 repetitions using the 6 repetition maximum in a barbell bench press, dumbbell bench press, and dumbbell fly while being monitored for electromyographic activity in both muscles. Motor unit activation of both muscles was not significantly different during all 3 lifts. However, dumbbell flys had significantly less relative time of activation than did barbell or dumbbell bench presses. Therefore, dumbbell flys may be better suited as an auxiliary lift, whereas barbell and dumbbell bench presses may be used interchangeably in training programs. The compatibility of the barbell and dumbbell bench presses may aid lifters in overcoming training plateaus by alternating exercises for the same muscle groups.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jornT said:

A. Yes, here it is:
B. Yes Sir, here it is:
C. yes Guru, here it is:
D. Yes God, here it is:

Lmao...:49: