• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

POSING IN THE SUN 253 LBS

big barry

big barry

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2007
Messages
96
Points
6
POSING IN THE SUN 253 LBS
 

Attachments

  • pose2.jpg
    pose2.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 241
E

eskimogym

Banned
Joined
Jan 1, 2008
Messages
21
Points
0
i wonder what all you are taking
 
big barry

big barry

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2007
Messages
96
Points
6
what does that mean?
 
buzzkill44

buzzkill44

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2009
Messages
188
Points
16
That same fool posted the exact same question in my thread! Obviously he is mad that he can't grow, and thinks everyone who is bigger must be pumping obnoxious amounts of gear. Ignorant dope.
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
^^ Hahahaha. Looking massive man.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
I wonder if all what you are taking is.
 
big barry

big barry

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2007
Messages
96
Points
6
Again what does that mean?.

I hate to disalusion you. But I guarantee i take less than a quarter of what the joe average guy who goes to the gym to get abit bigger takes
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
looking good big berry!!

great wheels!

keep up the good work!
 
big barry

big barry

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2007
Messages
96
Points
6
Thank you. Very kind of you to comment
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I like your ham/quad separation!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
big barry

big barry

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2007
Messages
96
Points
6
Thank you. Just hope I can get something the same in my upper body
 

Similar threads

SteelPhysique
Replies
1
Views
39
Sarah_lifts
Sarah_lifts
CoachCelestine
Replies
0
Views
69
CoachCelestine
CoachCelestine
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
51
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
MuscleMaverick
Replies
3
Views
126
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Top