• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Posing Music?

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Hey guys, i was just wondering what everyones posing music would be? i think i would have a hard rock song. not sure what though :dunnodude:
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
mine was a mixture of Kid Rock "Bawitdaba" and the theme song from the 300.
 
skid9832004

skid9832004

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
337
Points
16
Guano apes -open your eyes



 
frezzy

frezzy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
216
Points
18




dont mind the video, it's not theirs.
But DO check out the song..

Building a Better Spaceship- Hermosa Pier
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Im posing to Creed - My Sacrifice in october
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
my uncle has a recording studio so he let me record my music. it's me playing the acoustic intro and first verse of metallica's "nothing else matters"
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome Duality :D, bet that was something
the other competitors didn't have period.
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
^ ya most guys pose to the same generic stuff so i figured it would be a great song but different. i'm gonna do this for all my posing routines in the future. different song of course though lol.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
i think u should pose to this one lance:2:



 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Hey guys, nice songs there.

Bulkboy- i like that song dude, think its my kinda style
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
great lance:2:

also, this song would be awesome:)



 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
yeh man, thats also a good song, especially when it kicks in at 55 seconds!
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
my hero- foo fighters, real good posing song



 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
^^^^
7 second
To
1 minute and 23 second

would be good to pose to
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Yea thats a good song to pose to
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
Ahh, the posing songs. Mine wouldn't play the day of the show! Had to scatter and find an alternate.

Anyway, I liked:

Bonecrusher- Come On

watch
 
Pob80

Pob80

Active member
Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
33
Points
6
Last show I did I used the contender theme tune by hans zimmer going into fever dream from the 300 sound track with some sound wavs from 300 and highlander thrown in.
 

Similar threads

Top