• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

POSING

big barry

big barry

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2007
Messages
96
Points
6
Posing Dec 2008. Think i was around 250lbs
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
looking big bro :thumbsup2:
how much you weight in those pic's ??
 
big barry

big barry

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2007
Messages
96
Points
6
I think about 250lbs
 
A

active_transport

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
47
Points
6
do a front double bi
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Although I find wearing sandles in a gym one of the most disturbing things ever, ypou got great calfs lol
 
U

udogtexas

New member
Member
Joined
May 22, 2009
Messages
1
Points
1
keep it up

keep up the good work
 
jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
392
Points
18
looking huge. great overall build

.....sandles in a gym. what are you at the beach!?!?
 
T

tavuthekid

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
133
Points
18
mate first of all it is SANDALS,not SANDLES.Everyone can train how he likes even if that means with no style.The man is big though keep up the good work
 
montanamuscle

montanamuscle

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2008
Messages
217
Points
16
nice pics look huge!!! keep training hard
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
nice pics Barry looking good. Are you finishing up a bulk in those pics? Since then have you cut? would def like to see pictures of you during a cut, you've got some good solid mass
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
hey man..ure a huge sumbitch! Nice! Really good calves as well, and small waist at the weight
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
I'm just curious how tall are you Barry?
 
big barry

big barry

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2007
Messages
96
Points
6
Thnak you all for the kind words
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
gotta bring up your shoulders, everything else looks good.
 
big barry

big barry

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2007
Messages
96
Points
6
Got to bring up your physique
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Got to bring up your physique
Way to arrogantly eschew a minor criticism from almost 7 months ago. I usually don't agree with Dilated but I find your response to him pretty puzzling.
 

Similar threads

SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
18
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
CoachCelestine
Replies
0
Views
65
CoachCelestine
CoachCelestine
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
51
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
MuscleMaverick
Replies
3
Views
125
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Top