• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Possible Terminator 4 poster

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
1a.jpg


"TheArnoldFans received an anonymous email from a possible insider to "Terminator 4".
Although we do have many WB friends and sources,
we have not heard from this particular insider before so we do not know for sure if he/she is legit.
But according to this person, this T4 poster will most likely be the TEASER poster for T4.
Supposedly, this is their "concept only" design and after final approval,
the endo eyeball and font would be improved.
Our guy tells us this is "the main contender within the agency and WB".
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
A little poster I did :)

23kclrb 1
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
:tiphat:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Thank you Serb :)
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
What a terrible poster. Is it suppose to be an eye of one of the terminators?
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
What a terrible poster. Is it suppose to be an eye of one of the terminators?

Its a concept poster according to the rumour.
A actuall Poster would have a better red eye.

My take on that poster would look like this though.

2d0ch0p 1
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
Its a concept poster according to the rumour.
A actuall Poster would have a better red eye.

My take on that poster would look like this though.

2d0ch0p 1

this is way better..

that first one is just horrible.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
this is way better..

that first one is just horrible.

I think so too.
You do know that the red eye wasnt done by me right?
Only the second and third one is :xyxthumbs:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Here's another one.

S64zs7 1



Im trying to remove the skin in the face on another one :keke:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Repped man, awesome job!
bet with todays advanced CGi' technology they'll make T4 unbelievably real.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
dubbel post...
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Great posters bro, your photoshop skills are unprecedented. I had to rep you for these. Good work buddy, I mean bitch :D
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Thank you Braaq :)
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
HAL 9000? :dunnodude:
Not my poster, so I've no idea
I know it's not your poster, yours were much better.

HAL 9000 is the name of the A.I. based control program that runs the inner workings of the ship in 2001: A Space Odyssey. It's a pretty iconic image:

Hal9000hv7 1
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Ohh ok, never seen that movie
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
I need photoshop great posters Daniel
 

Similar threads

Top