• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Possible Terminator 4 poster

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,809
Points
36
Nice posters. Your PS skills are very good. :xyxthumbs:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Youngmusclejock & Paulie Thanks guys :tiphat:
 
pretzeL

pretzeL

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
148
Points
18
mad skillz DA...you should send your posters to them...way better than their lame attempts.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
If I sent my posters to them, they might use them........In their name
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
LOLS


J0i5jo 1
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
LOL!! damn man thats hilarious :keke:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Just to show that I'm making progress on the poster :)
This one was a hard one, I've recreated the whole "face" of the Terminator.
The stuff left is: Shadows and reflections, colors in the "face", color in the eye and on the teeths, Fix the jaw, ...ect ect :keke:


25k6dty 1
 

Similar threads

Top