• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Post Workout/Cardio Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
I rest my case....
Is your case that i'm more mature than you?

Even if I looked like JornT, it doesn't prove anything about knowledge. If I was as immature as you and not a moderator on the site, I'd be giving you a hard time about your avatar.
 
faiz

faiz

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
141
Points
16
PM what you would like to say.. thanks...
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

PrizeFighteR
Replies
13
Views
5K
<3Frosty
3
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
75
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
149
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Top