• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Post Your Favorite Posing Vids

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
I'll admit I'm not a fan of Kai Green, either. In fact, that's why I started this thread; I wanted to see what other people defined "good" posing as.

To be fair, it's creative and Kai is a good dancer. I just don't think that's what good posing is.

He seems to show his dancing skill, not his physique....

Amen!:tiphat:
 

Similar threads

theweapon
Replies
13
Views
13K
brendan
brendan
PumpChaser
Replies
4
Views
150
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
42
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Top