• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Pounds vs Kg's

Bhana

Bhana

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
444
Points
16
True, like stones in England...how much is one stone??

14lbs

Stones are only used when it comes to bodyweight. Most gyms use KGs. When it comes to buying fruit, veg and meat most of the times its in pounds. Well where im from it is
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ that is some complicated shit..
 
P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
647
Points
18
I think Tim and Line just answered this thread for pretty much everyone.......
 
mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
565
Points
16
Pounds. You're adding basic numbers (and pretty much all weights end in 5 or 0) so how difficult can it be?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Side question....how did the imperial system come to exist?
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Kg's on plates, Lbs on dumbells.
 
CombBoy

CombBoy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
445
Points
18
Yep. FTW with Metric! Definately use Kg's down here in New Zealand :headbang:
 
Top